• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Z - #31 - Twilight of the Desperate CPU

It's a classic enemy from the games. I honestly doubt that you wouldn't be able to recognise it.

(I believe you joked about them with me at one point)

I was going to put a GIF of him breathing heavily on the glass, but I couldn't reduce the file size enough to do so. So me being lazybones, I left it be. Plus, this pic feels more "profile-pic" like, if you catch my drift.

For the 32nd OP, how do you want me to represent you? Have you got/changed your favourite character? Or are you going to go neutral on me again?

Something normal as always. Dunno, is it more warm because of the smile? Is mine "profile-pic" feeling?

Fav in neptunia or in everything?

I'd say the close-up on my new one is better. (Maybe that's why I feel it's more "pfp" like?)

Well, I'd say it does. I like it more than your previous one.

Anything really, I'm planning to make a Pixel-Art like GIF Pic with our favourite characters travelling through Hyperdimension, Ultradimension and Zero-Dimension VII Style. (Let's hope I can make something that complicated)

I see. (Maybe, maybe not.)

I see. Well, just cut down the edges, nothing special.

I see, then I have no idea. Put a seasoned red meat going after my waifu, no need to explain what it means. (I'm sure you can, I made these two Fast Smug UniSlow Smug Uni while I was feeling like a shit, so you can do it.)

Okay.

C'mon, there isn't anyone who's one of your favs? You better tell me or else I'm spinning the wheel with the Nep Cast.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Put a seasoned red meat going after my waifu, no need to explain what it means.
Hmm... I'll see how I can make that work.

Okay, so:

Me - Goku (Duh)

Seasoned Skin - Meat

Genks - ??? (PMMM Character most likely)

Any lurker who's reading this want to join? I'm sure we can fit one or two more.

Good.

Nep cast? There is someone called "Compa's Grandfather".

Put the small Izuku that is moving to side to side for crosser an the old render for Fellow Chosen as well.

More relevant characters pleaseeeee. Fried Shrimp counts.

Yeah, I'll probably have to look up on how to animate the Pixel Izuku lol, but yeah, Mr. Crosser's good.

For Shr0nk, I'll need to find a way to pixelate his image and then animate that.

Sorry Lurkers

Nobody beat Compa's Grandfather, no one.

No any Izuku, the small Izuku that looks like went to happy land, if you know what I mean.

Make it yourself, because I doubt there something like that for his character.

Just put some ghots after all of us. It fits good enough.

Hmm... You sure about that?

Well, slight problem there...

I can't draw/make something from scratch to save my life, I'll just pixelate it (but ensure that it still looks nice) and animate that.

ghots?

@Mr. Crosser

Hey, no problem. I don't think it was even me that uploaded it though, haha. (Though I have all the Twitter Icons/Pfps for every character in 4GO, you can have em' if you want)

So are you confirming Deku to be in the next OP?

Whitypoo please, some times I don't know if you don't read properly or if you born from a Teletubby.

I didn't get your question.

What has me "not being able to read properly" or being "born from a Teletubby" got to do with me asking you a question?

^

I was asking if you've figured out what this is yet.

Back