• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Z - #31 - Twilight of the Desperate CPU

Yeah, unlike me, she's actually pretty good at drawing. She's also a fan of the Neptunia Series as well.

She even drew me Goku because she knows how much I like the character.

Funny thing is that she can't really draw the hands that well, though everything else is very good.

But just to clear up a possible misconception you might have, she drew the Goku drawing as a close-up - therefore, obviously, eliminating the need to draw the hands.

She usually draws the hands in her other drawings with the "TheOdd1sOut" style, which looks something like this:

DrawingExample

Those two are perfect, nice find!

(Listening to my one whilst writing this lol)

That's the plan.

Sounds good, though I was planning to have one song to fit under everything.

Yeah, tee hee~. Since crosser said sans from undertale I just thought of his fight song for him, and I saw the goku one yesterday because I'm feeling like a shit again.

(I see, good to know that you liked it.)

Yeah.

Well, let's decide after the gif is done and posted to see which idea fits better.

Being honest, it has been like this for me during many years. It comes and go, then comes back and go again, and so on. So at this point I'm not even sure why it happens. Funny enough you are the second person I had ever tell this, always hiding it and showing my best smile for the others, keeping everything to myself. And at this point I think I may put some of this weight in my waifu without even notice it, I'll correct that mistake.

(Maybe, maybe not.)

Yeah, maybe another song that we don't remember at the moment is a better fitting once the gif is done, so let's wait.

Keeping all of that inside is the worst thing you can do. Have you considered talking to someone close about this?

(I said I did.)

Yeah, agreed.

I know, but learned to put my other cheek and to **** life when it give my its back with true happiness, because even with this I know what is true happiness and I would choose to live this a millon of times before change it. HyperrealisticeyesStares at youHyperrealisticeyes

(And I said maybe, maybe not, maybelline.)

Good.

Want to make rthe next thread.

Back