• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 5 - "The Resonance (Limit Break) of the Goddesses" - 19

Alright... I've calmed down a little bit (and I stopped smiling as well) and I think I'm ready to return just for a little bit longer.

(Also to give you someone to talk to, Lex)

But if you two do something like that to me again, and I can guarantee that I will string you up from the ceiling. I've played way too much Arkham City to fail at doing that now

It's not that I had nothing else to ask, I was just having some network issues that I quickly fixed.

So, how old are you? (I don't believe either of us ever asked)

I just looked at the verse page and saw the "world rewriting" thread, and it was the same when I saw the first discussion thread.

@GIF

Any time, it's fun to talk with you guys anyway. When, again, you guys are not bullying me or taking a dump on my opinions

Blanc:

Night: 15085.96304 m/sec - 43.9823995335 mach

Day: 26939.21972 m/sec - 78.5399991837 mach

Below Average Human Swanikku
I have to ask something to Fellow Chosen, depending of what he tell me it would be this speed or a little higher.

Well that's good

High Hypersonic+ walking speed in base

How fast are lightnings again? C-Sha's lightning fast punches might be accepted

Not sure if it's worth a try, but do you have a good shot of the light speed arrows?

Back