• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 5 - "The Resonance (Limit Break) of the Goddesses" - 19

Goku.Ep.52.GT
God dammit

Okay, I've got a full list of WYR questions, but if you guys would rather do something new (like a Neptunia Quiz that I'll find online) then we could do that instead.

Then let's get going.

Would you rather...

Read through all of Blanc's books (that she created herself)

Or...

Play all of Vert's BL Games?

Knowing what kind of things I'd find in the backlog… better cringe happily spend my time on horribly writte wonderful books written by our dearest flat goddess

Well, either way, we'd be losing brain cells by the nanosecond. (I'd still pick Blanc's books because... y'know... BL Games...)

Next one:

Would any of you unlucky fellows rather...

Get an injection from Compa's Syringe

Or...

Be punched in the face by Peashy's fist ?

Well, I'd rather have broken bones than a twisted blood infusion.

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext Oooooooooooooooooooooooone:

So.Would.You.Rather:

Have UniGear be Cano

or

Have NepNowa be Cano?

Why am I not surprised by that answer

So, movin' on...

Would any of you fine gentlemen rather:

Spend an entire weekend doing Nep-Nep's work and tasks

Or...

Spend an hour with CFW Trick?

But it does, if is from now on then flat Noire would be more funny as Neptune would not let her do anything without a savage joke, if is since forever then bewbs Blanc won't be heresy as flat Blanc wouldn't have never existed, making it more funny since she would have nightmares of herself being flat.

I was always here...?

Anyway, let's resume:

(Here comes an evil question, that, just like the other questions, isn't mine)

Would you rather...

Have Nepgear in full Conquest mode forever

Or...

Have Nep-Nep abandon the series forever?

>Nepgear in conquest mode

She didn't want to kill anyone tho, so no problems with that Ge-Ge

Unless you mean post conquest Ge-Ge… in which case I direct you to Chaos Chanpuru RIP

Who knows if the franchise can exist without Neptune at this point.

I will go with conquest Nepgear, as we would she how she interact with the others and things like that making the story more deep.

Back