• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 3 - A Weekend (Girls' Night) in Leanbox- 17

Better than the entire dimension.

You make her sound way harsher. She can be reasonable too, you know?

Dark Orange is worse than just a dimension.

Would you rather be a minor enemy or a non important civil in this franchise?

Minor Enemy. (Assuming I remain as I am) Because then I'll become the only known human male in the franchise, which could resort to popularity. Possibly.

>Only known human male

Poor Ganache and Yvoire (and the other guy from avenir whose name I forgot)

Also the two Brothers

And the original Umio

And Mr.Badd

And Azna=Leb

Popularity? Do you think that gender benders of Warechu doesn't exist? You are too naive, peedforce.

And don't forget thicc mr. badd.

Would you rather be original game Ganache or original game Yvoire?

I'd rather get kicked in the d*ck by White Heart than be either one of them Tbh Ganache because at least I have more faith in humanity than Yvoire.

>Original game

I know nothing about that one

I'll speak for RB1 then… uh, can't find enough good in neither of them… maybe Yvoire, because he is less of a bad guy than Ganache. But I can't forgive him for poisoning Nep, so Ganache. But he tried to get rid of everyone a lot of times. So Yvoire. Maybe.

Actually, how about we expand this antagonist idea further?

So, I'll spin the wheel and the protagonist it lands on has volunteered themself to hunt you down and kill you. You are your normal self (from real life) and have 3 months of prep time.

Whilst you guys are waiting, what would be your villain theme? I think mine would be the Titanic Monarch Act 1 Music from Sonic Mania.

For Rom and Ram, I'd bait them into a dark hall (which would've been fully renovated, of course) and seperate them both and knock them out one by one.

Alright, next round! (You're allowed one weapon from any franchise that isn't above 2-C this time)

Me: Neptune

Lex: Uni

Genki: Peashy

Back