• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 3 - A Weekend (Girls' Night) in Leanbox- 17

>You are you normal self from real life

>Knocking down Rom & Ram

Aside from the Blanc issue, just… how?

Why wouldn't it? This is MY game. Anyway, for Nep, I'd get myself the Disruptor from Arkham Knight and using my 3 months of prep to create a Shares-Cancelling Pulse, I'd again lure her to an Eggplant field, and right as she's about to fly away, I cancel her transformation and make her fall head-first to the ground.

Next round! (Same quirk as last time for any weapon that isn't above 2-C)

Me: Nepgear

Lex: Uzume

Genki: Noire

Welp, it's not easy to get around Nowa without coming in contact with her before… If I can then I befriend her and pull a K-Sha, and I tell her that I was being controlled by someone when explaining myself.

Of course I do. If Goku, who is in Tier 2 as well, could get scratched by a bullet, what's to stop me from killing Nep with a knife?

Keeping the comparison with an obvious PIS sequence I see. Then how do you get around Nep's protagonist status?

This is my game and scenario, therefore her protag status is irrelevant. And get used to PIS, Dragon Ball'll do that to you often

My hopes and dreams for this video above, lol ^

Anyway, let's hope my video doesn't get taken down. I mean, I have monetisation automatically disabled on that alt acc, stated it's non profit in the intro and I modified the audio to boost the voices, so I should be fine

The only thing I know is that it won't be pretty any way you choose.

Would you rather try to make Neptune like eggplants or try to make Umio like fishes?

Both of you are bad human beings, and this is reply 400.

Would you rather have deal against HDD Rei or with TDoS Arfoire?

Back