• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 13 (OVA) - The Eternity (True Ending) Promised - 28

Oh please, is that how you eat?

We all know this is the superior way to consume food:

TheBestWayToEat

I guess I'll ask you a question from one of my favourite shows.

How much Lego can you stuff up your bum?
~ Neil​

^ Don't actually answer that btw

That's something you will understand someday, I will just say that IF can do things thanks to that.

7358 8d12
Are you using it as a noun?

I want to see that someone have the balls to do something like that to Iris Heart.

7358 8d12

But you said bottom and not ass just now.

Maybe I will start to go there, it was fun.

And what about my question?

The match have 7 inconclusives.

AKA Nard Storms.

The answer is yes and no, it's depends of what kind of person you are.

Purple Heart And Black Heart 1 RenderPurple Heart And Black Heart 1 RenderPurple Heart And Black Heart 1 RenderDo you know how much I love you?Purple Heart And Black Heart 2 RenderPurple Heart And Black Heart 2 RenderPurple Heart And Black Heart 2 Render

I guess so.

Just a normal day there.

Back