• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 13 (OVA) - The Eternity (True Ending) Promised - 28

Kind of. I remember my time in the chat the 24/7 Swannikku stream.

You know is a lot.

Maybe, maybe not.

And more is coming.

And since there are more things is more fun, I think that I like flip coins more than before thanks to it.

Good, and I only going to love you more from now on.

Good, I don't want to see you trowing CRTs for that.

And guess who slapped an abandon thread GIF without think.

And you can make your own commands everytime you reach 200 hours.

And you know it's the truth.

I know, but you once made a joke about this.

Yeah, I still looking at the thing and isn't safe to go back juts yet,

Yeah, and since you know how I am then you can guess what I said for mine.

Good, I know that you will do the same with me.

Then endure it.

Yeah, there is no end of it, Kepekley will hate nard fans when he comes back.

Well, I dunno what you can do with those commands, so I dunno

Maybe, maybe not Yea

No need to endure anything here

He sure will, every Nard revision is waiting for him lol

It's your command, you can put something about you or about Swannikku.

How cold is my cute tsundere waifu.Purple Heart And Black Heart 3 RenderI will always love you.Purple Heart And Black Heart 3 Render

Maybe, maybe not.

Totally, I already can see what he will say.

Now can you guess?

Then I'm a oven, your oven~.Neptune and Noire Again RenderYou know is the truth.Neptune and Noire Again Render

Blon4Maybe,Blon2 maybe not.Blon3

Lazy Opportunist
Yeah, I will slap this GIF as he was the one who called me like that.--->

Eggboi stuff? I still dunno how that works

So you'd kill me? Meanie Maybe, maybe not Yea

Blon4Maybe not,Blon4 maybeBlon4

I see still lazy

No, something else. There are plenty of Eggboi there already, from there I learned the "WUUUUURK" and no the lame "work".

No, I will melt you heart and all of you.Neptune and Noire Having Fun Together Again RenderVery good.Neptune and Noire Having Fun Together Again Render

Didn't we agreed to no use it like that ever again?

Yeah. look who's talking.

I say something from my heart.

I will with my love, there is so much that you can't endure it. Do you like it?

Then don't use it, is ugly.

I know, but you still being one to talk at the end of the day.

@peedforece

Extra endure it.

Considerate yes, for nard threads a least. But not try to make one.

Why?

Also, I will hit shower, you two talk and don't stay silent while I'm away.

Because I'd be interested to see what a thread poster from you would look like.

I still can't wait for Thread #30

Well, see ya'.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
two talk and don't stay silent while I'm away.
O6HrwHl

jk.

So doing anything rn Peed?

Also maybe in the future il try to make an op image, not sure when or if ever but i kinda wanna give it a try once i get better in editing and etc.

Yeah, just doing some Windows crap stuff

LolPeedCorpWindowsWhistler
Sure! We all have to start from somewhere, after all. Would like to see one from you when you're confident enough!

Ah oke.

Ye, its gonna take some time tho as at the current point low/mid-tierish rendering and slight editing is the most i can do. For example it took me 40ish or so minutes to put this hat on my head.

Oh, don't worry about that, you'll learn as you go. Just take a stab at something, as it'll help you learn (not literally) , and if you're still struggling after that, then a tutorial might be worth watching.

You'll do good. (It'll be far better than something deliberately bad I'm making for Thread #31)

Well, i got a loooooooooooooooooooooot of images in queue for rendering so il have a few training arcs on that for now (Ow...), im also gonna watch tutorials if i ever get hard stuck on something.

Thanks. (Oh really? Pretty hyped to see what its look like since you are trying to be make it as bad as possible.)

No probs. (Spoiler: It's going to be a deliberately bad MS Paint poster, with me drawing with the mouse, and I'll limit the time I have to make it to around 5 minutes instead of the 25/30/40 minutes I usually make them in)

( Il be waiting for it,and tbh im sure you will do a great job once again althought this time it will be majesticaly bad instead of great. You make em in 25 to 40 minutes? damn you are fast.)

Anyways im gonna be going to sleep now, so good night and cya tommorow, you 2 Fellow Chosen and Genki.

Back