• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 13 (OVA) - The Eternity (True Ending) Promised - 28

I guess everything is my and only my fault from the very beginning, at the end of the day I am the one who really screwed this up.

Leave the demon to his demons. Rest your own soul. There is nothing else.

@Lex

How many times am I going to have to use your own words against you? Please stop putting yourself down for every minor mistake you make. Because if you do, you're not going to have a very comfortable future. That's what you taught me.

Just be a bit more understanding of the differences of how someone replies. Even though I personally like and prefer to respond to you in masses amount of detail (most of the time), Genks might prefer just giving out short replies or a quick image to respond to you.

I'm not saying this to put you down, I just want everyone (obviously including you) to be cheerful and have a good time.

Winkywink

And I'm going to be away for even longer after that as I'm also attending a party in a few hours after I'll be returning.

(Just a warning to not wait for me)

It's time to settle this, once and for all.

The lights are out in the night
I stand by your side
Cause I see the light in your eyes
I'm on the edge and I'm here starving for love
You're my one desire
As I grab onto your hand
I feel the heat rush to my heart
Just like the stars we burn, light up the night
I feel the fire, fire, fire, fire
It's burning inside of me