• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 13 (OVA) - The Eternity (True Ending) Promised - 28

You know I always do. (Let's go to the Eggboi thread, I have some questions about calcs that aren't from HDN)

Peed

I'd give you a billion kudos if I could (reply 353)

Alex

You can't even imagine how hard it is for someone like me to come up with long answers, let alone when I don't know what to say. I have nothing against you, so please stop thinking that

Don't worry for that, I don't want to you to be sarcastic about not sleep enough with the person you know that would send you to sleep if he knows that.

Don't feel bad for that.

Going to eat.

Back from the Parrrrrrt-aaaaay.

@Genks

Better start making those alternate accounts. ;)

In a serious manner though, it needed to be said. If I didn't say anything, you two would still not understand each other enough to prevent arguments like this happening all the time.

Glad I could be of assistance to you two.

@Lex

Nice renders!

(They're mine now >:3)

13390534 m

^ Waiting around 2 hours for my food be like

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Sadly, this will keep happening, and I know the reason of that.
It will continue if you continue to think like that.

Just let it all go... Please?Blanc blush

Dude, all that time I spent waiting...

Thank you, welcome back to you as well, Almighty.

And in my opinion... I don't think it was worth what I got.

Yeah, the meat was tasty and so was the rest of the part of the meal, but it wasn't worth the amount of time we waited for it.

(Once we had to spend around 5 hours [Yes, FIVE.HOURS.] waiting for our food in another restaurant, and in the end, it was disappointing. Never went back to that restaurant ever again)

Maybe, maybe not, we will see about that.

That's why I always try to talk, that's the best thing we can do for this like this.

Hey, what is this all I said being used against me?

2ftux2

@Lex

EndureItMate

@AlmightyShr0nk

That's why we never went, looked or even smelled the place again after that night, Almighty. But it was a special someone's birthday, it was dark at night and we couldn't really go anywhere else as a lot of people attended. We would have left as soon as the wait hit the 1-2 hours mark, if we could.

Holy shit. My deliberate low-quality Nep has transcended not only b00b size and mental reasoning but my entire f*cking screen

Yes, you are inspirational. I'm surprised you didn't figure that out sooner.

EndureItMate.png

Well, I just trying to be always honest and say what is in my heart, nothing more and nothing less. So I didn't know it.

Back