• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion The Animation Chapter 13 (OVA) - The Eternity (True Ending) Promised - 28

@Lex

I'll be honest with you. If I didn't meet you or anyone else on here, well...

• I'd remain being insecure
  • I would treat every mistake as a "sin" or a "crime" that I've committed
  • I'd never actually play the Nep Games because of Point #1
  • I wouldn't be as understanding of others
The list goes on, but those are some quick points that came from my head instantly.

@Fellow Chosen

Good night.

@peedforce

I'm not sure how to answer that... I just see at the things I done is help someone who needed my help and support someone who needed my support.

Well, you helped me, a lot. <=== That's pretty much a summary of my above reply.

It's alright, no need to force an answer out if you don't have one.

So, Valleygirl Uzume or "Trying to Act Cool" Uzume?

I see, that's very good to hear.

Is not that I don't have one, is just that I never be able to see why my words are like this. There one time when I made one of my friends cry in a speech of the end of High School, but me myself didn't feel anything.

Well, that's something hard to choose.

If there's one thing I've learnt from the Spidey Animated Series...

It's not the "How" you must master, it's the "Why".
~ Madame Web​
Perhaps it's not HOW you worded it, but perhaps there's a reason WHY they felt that way. Can't put everything on yourself, after all.

I'd pick her "Trying to be Cool" side, although the valleygirl thing really works in her HDD. Cutest HDD in the series, if I'm being honest.

Maybe, maybe not.

I'm not searching for that why, he was sad and happy at the same time and I push some bottoms, that's all. I'm searching why my own words don't work against myself but they do with the others.

Well, I will say Valleygirl Uzume, as that's what she is at the end of the day.

Fair enough. I didn't really understand your situation that well through your explanation, but still, something to keep in mind, right?

Hey, you'd be surprised how many people experience the same issue (pretty much nearly everyone, if I'm being honest). I say some things that work for others (such as giving them advice on handling certain situations), but when the same thing happens to me, I'm completely shot in the dark.

It's all part of the Human Condition, I guess. Because we're not in such a tight spot, we're free to think with a clear mind and we can think of things with no stress placed on us. But when we're put in that situation, we can't think as clearly or as well. Trust me, I've experienced my fair share of those situations as well, you're not alone. (And you're never alone on anything, no matter how strange, unordinary or "out of this world" you think a "problem" you have is)

Can't argue with that.

IffySmug

Ah okey. I guess so.

I know, the humans have thousands of years up they back; what happens to me have happened to another person.

The life goes and come, it's all about how you live and learn from your own life.

Huh.

8a4d9906496748c038a245a5016753d148a538dc hq

Of course I had to.

Giphy (21)s

Tenor (2)s

Well, let's keep living and learning together, there is still so much more for us to live and learn.

Sega... SEGA... I AM SEGA!

^ Sonic couldn't have said it any better himself.

Now I really need to go...

Until the sun rises again. See you all tomorrow.

Well, I was about to play Sonic 3 in the craziest way possible, but eh, I feel like starting a convo right now.

First of all, the usual: How are you?

Back