• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion: Producing Perfection By Eggboi 5

For some of them yeah, because when I save from my phone they don't retain their original name and sometimes I have to post from there because some pics aren't on the PC
ChaosNep1
Too lazy to render now

You are just telling me that you are too lazy to search the originals.

You are just telling me that you are too lazy so you posted the things before and I made the job of render them.
353270 screenshots tumblr nyk5tnS1251uph9ddo1 500-1-

Actually it happens even when I save from pixiv (which I need to do from the phone 'cause no account) and sometimes from danbooru too.

I also have to resize some pics from danbooru because they're too big

I posted that one not even 4 hours ago tho
ChaosBlanny

A little search tells me this song is from Producing Perfection... which I will never be able to play because it's only for PSVita...
Hyperdimension neptunia uni by neptuniagamer-d861y38

All these songs are from the Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise and for now it's look like I will never be able to play any of it's games.

But yet again:

IttournedoutokNeptune
Don't worry. Tomorrow will be another day, the sun will come out again.

I Always forget about that... shame on me

Yea I know they're all from HDN, I wanted to know which part exactly
D094ac7c081f768d595f57095bd3777f63d04f47a hq

You better not meet me in person, I'll be "lmao" all day thanks to your bad memory. Like when a friend forget where he put his wallet when was going to buy something, I shamelessly laughed on his face.

I know, I was just saying it like that because it was some kind of an answer of your previous reply.

Back