• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion NepNep☆Connect: Chaos Chanpuru 12

Good.

Kurome's Present
Too bad that this one isn't fully body. (another of my shitty renders) --->
Also, happy birthday everyone.

Nothing, looks like you download it, changed the name and upload it again for some weird reason.

And that is an insult, ya know?

What are you talking about?

That doesn't make sence, why would you donwnload it then upload it when it's already here?

... I kinda make an idea for why you did it.

Speak With The Hand
And you know with who you are going to speak from now on? With the hand. ---->

ShrekAlmighty said:
What is even going on here anymore.
Power bestowal?

Different image names?

Speedforce becoming a Chosen?
1. We were having a fun debate on whether Cursed Sword Noire (Genki's Character) or Super Saiyan Blue Blanc (My Character) would win in a battle. And we were going back and forth about Genki charging up Noire with some powerz.

2. Long story short, Genki downloaded Alex's image and needed to upload it again for some reason, but the wikia won't accept 2 images with the same name so he had to change it, but on Genki's PC it has the exact same name that Alex gave it when he uploaded the original image (for obvious reasons) and both Genki and Alex are getting confused for some reason.

3. lol Nope. Ain't happenin'. I prefer to retain my sanity.

And soon as I arrive, Genki once again disappears.

You really are afraid of me, aren't you?

Don't worry, I won't bite... You can come and comment...

(But I'll still find out where you live and I'll still string you up from the ceiling as promised)

Batman Beyond Arm Cross

For reason, yeah.

The first of your quotes I was saying that he didn't need to do that.

And on the second I'm just explaining what he did.

So if i understood this right.

Alex made a render.

Alex uploaded the render

Genki then downloaded the render.

Genki changed the renders name and reuploaded it.

Is dis correct or am i the most confused one more?

ShrekAlmighty said:
So if i understood this right.
Alex made a render.

Alex uploaded the render

Genki changed the renders name when uploading it onto the site, but kept the original file name on the PC.

dis is correct.
FTFY.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Alex made a render.

Alex uploaded the render

Genki try to reupload it and changed the renders name when he saw that it was already on the wiki.

Then he put it on the profile.
This.

Back