• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion NepNep☆Connect: Chaos Chanpuru 12

Thespeedforce21 said:
As soon as I came back, you immediately ran off.

I know you're terrified of me, Genki:
Not at all. I didn't even notice when I sent that message because your power is so insignificant compared to Gehabur

RKGenki said:
It does mean something if I gave her 1-A powers
That's Cheating.

This ain't a 2v1 battle, mate.

(Plus, if you're going to include yourself, then I may as well step in. Didn't think of that, did ya'?)

Thonk

@Genki But I clearly mentioned two characters and two characters only:

Thespeedforce21 said:
Cursed Sword Noire flees from the battle!'Super Saiyan Blue Blanc wins by default!
Blanc Head Sway
Where did you come into the battle from, Genki?

Nep Thonk

What you're saying is like saying that PMMM magical girls in a vs fight are 10-B young girls without any power because power bestowal makes the fight a 2v1 so the powers they got from kyubey aren't allowed

RKGenki said:
What you're saying is like saying that PMMM magical girls in a vs fight are 10-B Young girls without any power because power bestowal makes the fight a 2v1 so the powers they got from kyubey aren't allowed
Not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that there are only two characters involved in this fight:

- Cursed Sword Noire

- Super Saiyan Blue Blanc

That's it. No-one else is in the fight except those two.

In other VSBattles, do you see Goku being aided by the Dragon Balls in a fight? Nope. It's just him and his opponent with nobody else's help (unless the person fighting are characters like Rom & Ram where they need to fight together to be effective)

It's exactly the same thing. You're saying that she can't use powers that I gave her because that would be 2v1.

RKGenki said:
Thespeedforce21 said:
Rom & Ram where they need to fight together to be effective
Utterly wrong. But that's off topic
Canonically speaking, I believe. (Not gameplay wise)

Then again, never played the Neptunia games past early RB;1, so you more likely correct.

It's still wrong, it's just that they're always togheter, but that doesn't make them useless if they're alone

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
That's not how power bestowal works.
(I'm not heated btw, just a heads up)

You're dismissing my example though, power bestowal can come from the Dragon Balls as well, but you don't see them being used in Goku's favour in any VSBattles though.

But if I'm still not understanding in your eyes, please feel free to continue explaining.

You said they need to fight togheter to be effective, which translates to them being useless if they're alone

They're both wrong anyway

RKGenki said:
You said they need to fight togheter to be effective, which translates to them being useless if they're alone
They're both wrong anyway
1. "Effective" can be used in multiple contexts. I'm pretty sure you misunderstood and read it within the wrong context.

2. Okay then.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
It's depends by how is bestowing the power by the way.
But the way that Genki is bestowing Noire is similar enough to any random person using the Dragon Balls to bestow Goku with additional power.

RKGenki said:
What other meaning of effective has sense in that phrase?
To fight the most efficiently, aka. to the best of their ability.

I think you misread that as "completely and utterly useless".

Back