• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hypercollection 29

A GSW Game huh? Interesting.

(What makes you like those kinds of games? (As in I want your opinion, not in a critical way) Is it the huge emphasis on strategy?)

Yep.

Hmmm well i like micro managing things and playing in difficult scenarios to see if i can manage to pull it through, emphasis on strategy is also a big part of course. (Im pretty bad at giving answers in situations like this one)

(Do you know that cats doesn't like if you scratches too hard their stomach or just before reach their tail?)

Yeah, there is also one cat that I have so traumatized that he directly try to bite any finder if he see one alone.

Those who I love are here, your home truly is where those who want to be with you, and you yourself want to be with them, are.

That's why even with an ocean of distance with us, there is always a part of my home within you.

Neptune and Blanc render by Jessymoonn
How I trow a coin.

Jk, just things I have in my mind that I need to tell to someone and I feel you are that one.

@Peed I'm telling you this now, but remember, do not go for the true ending in your first playtrough of VII no matter what. Get the ascension ending first.

Because it's objectively better and loses impact value if you get the true end first

Btw in RB3 you can't get the true end in the first playthrough as it's locked due to needing some events that are only obtainable in NG+

@Genks

I see. x18

So that'll give me more of a reason to continue playing RB;3 after the main story ends, I like that. (I also hear that SP is progressively restored upon normal attacks, so I'm happy to see that refinements have been made)

@Lex

I... I have no idea.
~ 2099 Spidey​

@Peed Yes, because in RB3 they fused the SP and EXE drive gauge. There you have a max of 1000 SP for the entire game, and every 250 SP counts as 1 EXE drive level

@Lex

Take all the time you need. Nep Thonk

@Genks

That does sound like a much more organised system.

Well, looking forward to it once I True End and Conquest End RB;2. (Because Lex won't stop encouraging me to play the game with that ending)

@everyone

Well, I'll be off for a bit to do some work for tomorrow. Brb.

Tbh he's overhyping you about conquest and you won't "enjoy" it as much because of that, but whatever

It's not controversial, it's just that its tone is waaaaay different from the general tone of the franchise

Back