• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hypercollection 29

@peedforce

I forgot to tell you that I'm using a program to deal with the start screen.

Also, I will give you a hint for something else: "Ticking Time Bomb"

Let's see if you can guess what I mean.

Wink, wink. Elbow, elbow.

Tee hee~.

Heavy spoiler: you won't be able to guess.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
@peedforce
I forgot to tell you that I'm using a program to deal with the start screen.
That's nice.

IMO, The Start Screen is pretty ugly to use on a Desktop/Non-Touch Laptop.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Heavy spoiler: you won't be able to guess.
I guess I won't be able to. Hehe~

Argh, so close and the game decides to glitch out at the last moment...

SoCloseUrgh
(If any of you are here, I'm starting my work now, so don't expect me to reply for another hour or so)

I see, but I won't call it nice, and there a huge probabilities that I start to come at this hour. If you want to know the reason, it will make your bad list from here bigger.

I see. Unfortunately, the time of which you might possibly come now land exactly at the time that I go to bed from.

Anyway, I need to go to bed already, so sorry to leave as soon as you arrive, but night.

Sleepy plutia box by eriksonix-dbxvtb0
Perhaps leave a question here for me to reply to tomorrow?

I know, but at least I want to be here when that happens.

I know, don't worry about that, good night.

IF 3 Render
Neptune And Blanc 1 Render
Ultradimension Neptune And Kurome 1 Render
What is the option to make things like spaghetti in photoshop?
To see if there is an option for Paint.net, I made this one but I don't like it. -> Nep Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Late Thanks, and I'm back!

By "Spaghetti", do you mean Content Aware Scale?

Content Aware Profiles
REDContentAware

Ooh, renders. Let's take a look.

IF 3 Render

Iffy will never stop being cute.

Neptune And Blanc 1 Render

Okay, the cuteness meter is kind of going overboard now...

Ultradimension Neptune And Kurome 1 Render

So, Kurome does have a fan base, huh. (I see why she appeals though)

Oh, I was scrolling through the thread (because why not), and I just remembered your question.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Where is the render of that?
There wasn't one of that specific Iffy pic, but I made one if you want it:

FlameIffySit

Thanks, welcome home to you as well, busy boi.

What image do you want to be stretched? (Is it the "Huh" Nep one?) We can make a quick comparison between your Paint.NET version and my Photoshop version once you send me the original image.

Well, I like them. (So they're mine now)Chibi neptune render 2 by thegothamguardian-dap6h7b2

Pft, I'll clean it up later. Was just a quick render...

WhatAPain

Thanks, I won't call me busy. The reason will just make your bad list of here bigger.

Yeah:

Nep Huh
Nep Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh
I Extra See. (Ok then.)

Don't worry about that.

Plot Conventions

Indeed we will.

NepStretchyStretchy
Here's my attempt. If it's not what you were looking for, please tell me. I just simply stretched the image out a little bit.
IffyProud
Ahh, I remember that meme from when Goku was my favourite character at the time, lol.
Remember the conspiracy theories I made about Iffy creating moves (and even having a transformation) similar, in a way, to Goku?

ExhaustedGoku2
I can already smell a lurker trying to do a Goku vs Iffy Matchup

Good.

I see, but I want some kind of stupid stretch that just look ridiculous for it to go with the large "huuuuuuuuuuuh":

He was at that moment?

Yeah, the dragon punch.

Delet This
Maybe, maybe not.

Truth is, I'm usually up until midnight thanks to my phone, I'm used to it, trust me.

IffyC-U-T-E
Welp, Iffy cheated on Compa. Now we're going to see one angry Compa...

CompaEyes

>Harem

Everybody loves Raymond Nep-Nep.

I'd link you the screenshot from where Iffy "officially" stated she wanted to marry and even "start a family" with Compa.... But I'm on phone, and that makes my job harder, oh well.

Back.

Gotta go in about 20 mins to see something important, and I'll be back at around 8 with no work to do. Adult Nep

Vert and nepgear
Nice NeppyGear render.

Alright, we've shown some love to Iffy yesterday, so let's switch to Compa for today.

CompaDesu

Back