• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hypercollection 29

Np. why the x8 tho?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i have no idea, maybe after a few minutes i could think up of something.

Because (excluding the images), this is the 8th occurrence of "Thank you" in this thread. I put it there just for fun.

Probably.

What about you, Lex?

Np~

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, I don't know and I don't have access to my music folder right now, so I will give you an answer another day.

Ahh okay. Didnt know it was the 8th time tho.

Not the 8th time if you count every Agent Smith thank you separately. (Ignore this, im blind)

Dunno, guess we will find out.

@Lex Well, if one track was to be my main theme, it would be this:

I think it represents me as it's upbeat, energetic and most importantly, nostalgic. (In terms of Windows, obviously)

@Shr0nk

No probs. Just poking at you for fun.

Yeap.

Yea, i like it. Especially since it has a lot of Papa Franku adventures.

I cant find a good song to describe me tbh, you got one?

@Shr0nk Tbh, I think that theme describes you almost perfectly.

Just replace the craziness of Frank with the calm but chilled out personality of yours and you've pretty much got your main theme.

Anime-thumbs-up-gif-7

@Lex

See ya' soon.

Hey, no problem, b0ss.

Pink Guy

Also, I think I must be some madman for doing this... But...

FilthyFrankMadman

<=== Let's just say that is 17.2 GB my Hard Drive is not getting back.

(Meaning I'm prob not going to delete this)

A madman? No. A genius? Absolutely.

Is that actually 17.2gb of pure Papa Franku goodness? Cause my whole gif / meme folder has only measly 391MB of content.

Yes, each and every single one of them. (Including the other goodies he has on his alt channel, such as "habe u seen alien")

Back