• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hypercollection 29

2df2b11074f4feb9686ea5a90f5972292ccc2b2f hq
I believe that no one need some kind of superpower to help people in need, we already have that superpower, but we don't know how to use it.

Yeah, soon will be time.

05c
Good, and there still so much for everyone to do.

Did you look at the stretch thing again?

Smirking Rewrite

SpideyWha-

I did, I just wanted an excuse to use that image. (It still gets the heart racing when the "transformation" occurs)

Huh.

NepLurk
^ Introducing the NepLurk

4fe6c921d4fadbedcfa2758dd6ac09c9f9bc3d4d hq
58b
I see. (I Extra See.)

Or maybe you shouldn't give much attention to the things I say, I'm not a role model.

I see, is good but still not what I'm searching.

NEXT Compa
Who will we shitpost next tomorrow? Uzume?

Maybe, maybe not. You're still pretty good at making stubborn people like myself listen to advice for once.

The NepLurk is just a Content-Aware Scaled Image, a regular stretch would be no different from your version

8c1848b5282fec4eb1b4e3f777d2cca500d9bff8 hq
Anyone is fine.

Are you telling me that you don't listen to advices very often, not even from your parents?

Yeah, but that's what I want an stupid stretch, at least for now.

Cyberdimension Uzume
Uzume it is then.

I take advice from my teachers, my parents (and sometimes if it is good advice) my friends, but other than them... I go through things the way I think is right.

I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

Nighty Night. Fridays are always comfortable and quick for me, so I should be back soon.

SpideySleep

1482077393 tumblr o1xpiaYRhZ1umodcro3 500
Ok then.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, are you an antihero?

Don0t worry about that.

Ok, good night, don't stay up with the phone til late.

Victory Sleep
Nepgear 4 Render
Next Black 1 Render
Green Heart 1 Render
You better start to guess what I mean with the time bomb, because it will go "ka-boom ka-boom" much sooner that I thought.
Give me your best shot.

Huuuuuuuuuuuh, maybe it's already too late for the time you read this.

How sad, oh well.

Shet I need help.

Back