• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Hypercollection 29

Welcome back, me.

Anyway, we're going to need Shr0nk to pick either one of these calendars to use for the OP: (And then we need Mr. Crosser to make his decision when the time comes)

White Heart, Iffy or a modified Chika calendar, take your pick, Shr0nk (assuming you're not already asleep)

Aww.

Neptune and Blanc render by Jessymoonn
Also, I think I've got a question for ya'.

Btw I'm near the end of Re;Birth 2. I was looking on the wiki to see which route I'm on and it seems that I'm on the Normal/True Route right now. (So, sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not on the Conquest route, heh) (I'll know which one specifically when I go into the Gamindustri Graveyard, I've just been spending my time getting Arfart's shares down to 0 through the guild quests)

Well, today I had a pretty shitty day, but think in you three made it better.

I owe so much to the three, that I don't know what to do now. Other that do something stupid.

Neptune Noire Blanc and Vert 1 Render
What?

I see. (You are ded to me)

Aww, glad to have made your day better.

My day didn't go exactly how I wanted it to go either, but at the end of the day, at least I'm comfortable knowing that I can come here in the evening.

Whatever ending I get, (I'm working towards getting the True End again as I did in RB;1) it's still not going to stop me from looking at the infamous Conquest Ending on YouTube... After I've gotten the True/Normal Ending first.

Dark side nepgear by yakuhina-d5sbc4l

Of course. x2

What's wrong with me getting the Good Ending? I like Good Endings, dammit!

(I don't want to feel like a piece of shit at the end of the week after me hypothetically getting that ending)

Nepgear Conquest

Good, because I did something stupid pass thread.

No, you ded, conquest is important.

(Endure it.)

SnappyAllCoypu-size restricted
Also, you like Croire?

Did you? Oh dear. Hopefully, everything gets resolved (assuming it hasn't been resolved already).

If I ever play this game again in New Game +, I might try deliberately to get the Conq ending. (Although I might pull a RB1 and just watch all the other endings on YouTube) (You really want to see me pour my tears into my keyboard, don't ya'?)

^ Well good luck with that, whenever an emotional moment happens in a game, TV Show or Movie, I'm almost always unfazed for whatever reason.

From what I know so far, Croire is just pretty much Punk Histy without her actually being Histy.

(In other words, I need to play the other games to answer that properly, numpty)

Yeah, I hoping that too. Although Waifu probably want to rip my head off.

You have to play it, not just watch it. (Maybe, maybe not.)

Not even when a poor dog die?

I was making a render of her, but she have something on her foot, what do you think?

I see.

Almost nothing fazes me. I don't know why this is, but I just don't feel what others feel on emotional scenes. Even when I was younger and I saw Optimus die with that really sad music from the 1986 movie, I was touched a little by the music, but the actual death itself didn't faze me at all. (Perhaps it's because I watched the "modern" transformers films where I know Prime is alive, who knows.)

Mind showing me what you've made so far?

Well, I will always love him even if he literally want to do that, just as I'm doing with Fellow Chosen and you.

A ded dog isn't the same as some machine or human, boi.

NepVIIR-Countdown 8
Is this one, with as you can see she have some letters on her foot.
Going to eat.

Same with me, really. Even if I get angry or upset at one of you for whatever reason, I feel bad after that. That shows that I also care.

Boi, you dare downplay Optimus's death? Mate, one kid spent 3 whole days locking himself in his own wardrobe because of his death. Some kids in the cinema back then apparently needed their parents to take them outside for a breather to wipe their tears. I'd say he's on the same level if not slightly greater than a dead dog. Although, dead dogs seem very unpleasant in a film now that you got me thinking about it.

This is where Photoshop's Content Aware Fill tool would come in handy. (I can help you with that tomorrow as I've got to go to bed, g'night!)

3cfd81d349b06a73ed213a9b4e1dcb85
Yeah, they are just too weak.

I already have, let's call it, some ungrateful ways to fix it. (Good night.)

Swimsuit Noire's Render 7
What do you think about this one? I deleted an small part of the black edges in her left elbow, what part look better?
Going to sleep.

Back.

@Mr. Crosser

Your birth month is in December, which means you have these three calendars to pick from to coincide with my #30 OP Poster:

• Compa
  • Christmas-Themed 5pb, RED and Nep
  • Modified HDD Nepgear Calendar

It was Shr0nk's turn for #29, but then when Mr. Crosser came back, I scheduled his Calendar for #30 (along with the poster I made)

Back