• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion G - #32 - The Golden Leaders, Reconstructors of Gamindustri

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
SuperSaiyanKieran said:
Missiles launch at around Mach 10, so base CPUs and generals would by around that speed.
Do you know that the calculated speed feat for base is mach 7.9690213032 or mach 11.4329535073?
I knew they were Supersonic, but I'm not familiar with the specific calc. I just thought I should list a possible speed feat.

I'm on 4GO now. So far not much, though it does seem to be canon.

I will now list the strongest Maker per game.

Original: Nisa. The Heroine of Gamindustri stands above the rest as she was able to beat a monster that IF and Compa togther couldn't even hurt. With Gust, Red, and 5pb being more around IF and Compa's level, this is a clear victory for Nisa.

Second place could go to either IF thanks to her experience as a guild member or RED who IF calls quick.

Mk2:

1) Cave. She one-shotted a monster that base Nepgear couldn't affect (And IF stated that base Nepgear was stronger than herself). Her speed/Maneverability was also too much for Nepgear when Cave dragged her through a crowd. Lastly, she easily beat Nepgear in their splash fight.

2) Falcom. She was superior to Nepgear in their sparing match where Nepgear went all out (in base). Though she was pushed to use her full power, said full power quickly beat Nepgear with no issue (she did underestimate Nepgear in that Nepgear was a bit faster than she expected, so what was meant to be a fient attack ended up cutting Nepgear's shirt. This still puts Falcom well above base Nepgear). She is even better in Re;Birth 2 as she doesn't use her full power and is able to follow Nepgear the whole time with ease (still had the underestimating thing).

Victory/Re;Birth/Re;Birth 2/Re;Birth 3:

1) Tekken. The joke of her character (other than the masocist part) is her insane strength. Easily above the base form CPUs (accidentally gave Nep a 10 hit combo when she snuck up on her). The film pitch Vert gives Tekken has Tekken being superior to two HDD CPUs. Tekken doesn't question their strength, but it could just be Vert wanting to make Tekken look good as she wanted a fighting game surge in Leanbox.

It was questionable that she was that level of strength until Re;Birth 1 confirmed it. In Re;Birth 1 she directly blocks attacks by Fake Green Heart (a direct Copy of Green Heart). Being HDD level (at least) puts her above the other makers.

2) CyberConnect2. Here because of her rage mode. It was enough to impress Noire and fought along side her in HDD. It is strong, but we don't know how strong. Fighting alongside HDD could imply it being similar in power… but regular makers do that normally and don't scale to HDD so its hard to say.

U Action Unleashed:

Famistu/Dangekiko. With them being the only Playable makers in the game, they get this by default (IF was stated to have fought the CPUs and completed a larger Neptral Tower, but a little vague). Each has an item (end up getting 4.5 each) that is directly stated to be HDD level.

VS Zombies:

Tamsoft…I guess. Yeah, not a lot to go off of here. Fatmitsu and Dangekiko don't have their HDD item, so all three makers end up being around the same level and no one really does anything to stand above the rest. I get the feeling that Tamsoft is more of a fighter than the other two, but that is just my own opinion.

Megadimension:

0) Adult Neptune. Not a maker, but thought I'd mention her anyway. She is stronger than the other makers in the game and was able to match Vert and Nepgear (who both should have been in HDD given the circumstances) while not even going all out.

1) Million Aruther. Skilled fighter and her Knight summons gives her the edge over the other makers. She even has a deck of knights for serious battles.

2) Nitroplus. Her serious atitude would likely give her the edge over God Eater.

Vs. Segahard Girls:

IF since she is the only maker, duh. If you just go by side characters, than Uzume and Dreamcast are the strongest of the CPUs and Segahard girls (not counting God Segami).

Hyperdevotion Noire:

Lady Wac is likely the strongest General. She is stated to be one of the world's strongest generals, but no other general is given that type of fanfare. She is also stated to be able to one-shot all 4 CPUs if they were to make a mistake during battle. A quick reminder that 3 CPUs were able to beat all of the Generals (which yes does include Lady Wac) and yet the CPUs still realized how costly a mistake in a fight against Lady Wac would be.

4 Goddesses Online:

No playable sides. While not makers, Kiria and Princess are the other strongest players and were even stronger than the main group at different points in the game (without even accounting for the Cheat Tools).

Super Neptunia RPG

Chrome. Again, not a maker and this is really cheating since she is a former goddess…but she doesn't have a goddess form and is the only other playable character outside the four CPU so I'm including her. While she doesn't get her HDD form, she manages to retain that power.

While I disagree with a lot of things on the C!Gear/HS!Gear/PSV post, I feel like adding some information on PSV that you seem to be unaware. She didn't appear only in Chaos Champuru, she also appeared in MegaMiracle Force, although a way younger version of her (30 years post Conquest at most I'd imagine).

A few feats from her:
* Can freely travel between dimensions without Histy's aid. She's been travelling between dimensions for many years and obtained many powers from other dimensions for both herself and for her nation.
* Can remain in her HDD (Purple Sister form) form even after being knocked unconcious in this same form, not reverting to base Nepgear. Taking too many hits and being forced out of HDD into normal forms is a recurrent weakness for all the goddess class characters. PSV, however, doesn't have this weakness.
*Obtains her power from both Share Energy, as well as Chaos Energy, which means that she won't be forced out of her transformation even after exposed to Anti-Share Crystal, as the Chaos Energy isn't nullified by it. Being forced out of HDD due to being exposed to anti-share energy is a recurrent weakness for all the goddess class characters. PSV, however, doesn't have this weakness. In PSV Form, she has complete control over Chaos Energy.
* Is a tier-3 transformation, and so far the only known tier-3 form in the series. tier-1 would be normal HDD and tier-2 would be NEXT. PSV is one step above it.
*She can communicate with the souls inside Gehaburn.
*When she meets MMF Nepgear and Big Nep, she doesn't even flinch, which means her mental state is fairly solid already and mind tricks are unlike to work on her.

Thank you for the information, just more things that make PSV awesome. Sorry that you disagree with a lot of the post, what are some of your issues.

I'd rather just focus on what we agree rather than on what we disagree. But since you asked I'll try to keep it short. Let's just say that I also did my research and interpreted many events different than you, and in my eyes C!Gear is highly superior to Holy Sword Gear, as well as I had a different interpretation about their share levels thorughout RB2/mk2. I also disagree with taking the Producing Perfections statement and literally using them straight up in their tiering, specially when that game has no feats.

Regarding PSV, putting everyting that she has together, from shares from the entire world rather than of a single nation, 2 weaknesses immunity, a NEXT NEXT Form, free dimensional travel, and Gehaburn, I'd say she currently indisputably holds the spot of the strongest being in the Neptunia Multiverse. In terms of tiering, I'd imagine she would easily be a few thousand times stronger than the girls we see fighting in games, but even so she'd remain 2-C as you can't climb her up to 2-B solely by multiplying strength, without feats to justify it. Unless I'm forgetting something.

Fair enough. Agree to disagree I guess. I fully agree that PSV is up their (just that my interpretation of the Producing Perfection quote prevents me from saying she gets the top spot. If only she had something like the Next forms had with a dimensional attack).

Than again if PSV is a form beyond Next, than maybe she would have an attack that could hurt the Producing Perection CPUs.

Sigh. Literalization (or whatever you wanna call it), alongside other reasons, is why I try to avoid these forums. But I guess a lot of people go by that logic anyway. Regardless, the only reason I decided to show up here was to tell PSV's feats, because I'm hoping she appears in Nepgear's profile, as she did come from the canon dimension.

And if PSV can freely travel between dimensions, even in the middle of combat, I'd say it's highly likeable that she has dimensional manipulating attacks or something above it.

KaiokenBlueGT said:
This thread of mine is already more than a year old, bloody hell lol
Happy 1 year birthday for the thread

14F36BC5-9436-42DD-954F-957B21928A28
I know this isn't Hyper Dimension Neptunia but whatever.

Back