• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online 11

While the statement is legit, it can't be used because the cosmology got retconned in the latest main entry, according to which the dimensions are located in a supposedly 9 dimensional space, making it impossible for them to be 1-A realms

We already considered it some threads ago but came to this conclusion

@Speedforce

Looks great, gj again

Im gonna get a different render for the next one. (Or one after the next one depending on my lazyness.)

So I assume that I'll be using Noire instead of Nep for the future number renders? What about you two, Lex and Shrek? Are you happy with the current characters I'm using to represent you both, or do you want it changed?

Of course. So we've got: Me - Batman Beyond/G1 Optimus (I can't decide who I like over the other)

Lex - Eggboi

Bendy Genki - Nowa

ShrekAlmighty - Himself

Also Lex, did you come up with a conclusion as to where in Gamindustri you'd go? Or are you still thinking about it?

I would probably be a nomad with a house in Leanbox if is RB1 Superdimension, in Planeptune if is original game Superdimension, Lastation if is Hyperdimension and Lowee if is the Ultradimension.

Cool. The reason why I'm asking is because I want to open a separate Neptunia thread all based on a "Neptunia RPG", where we all take the appearance/abilities (appearance is optional, more on that later) of any character in fiction and we just theorize and write what would happen to ourselves if we were in Gamindustri, like what do we do, who do we meet, who do we fight, etc. I think it sounds interesting, what do you guys think?

I was thinking of how I'm going to pull this RPG off though whilst I was eating dinner.

So the current system that I thought up with would look something like this:

Scenario: Rei had just destroyed the top of Planeptower from the dark skies above, and is laughing maniacally. All of the goddesses (as well as the makers, humans and Nepgear) are on the ground, reverted back to their base forms, and they all lay eyes on you, signalling that you are their last hope.

Option A: Get ready to fight/transform and head off to fight Rei. [+10]

Option B: Give up and don't do anything. [-5]

Option C: Try to reason with Rei. [+5]

Option D: Join Rei in her insane goals. (Plot Twist!) [ -10]

Extra Info:

- There won't always be battle scenarios however, there'll also be some casual ones too. (For example, "a Goddess of the nation you decide to live in is calling you to the basilicom", etc.)

- And once you've picked your option, you detail what happens. Eg. What do the people around you say (if you want to detail that), what do you do, what is the outcome, etc.

- Those points in brackets will be added up at the end of the RPG, and then I'll introduce a ranking of sorts.

- I might need to think this system though however, as going through one option (let's use Option D as an example from above), and then going to a scenario like this ("You've defeated Rei, what do you do?") wouldn't make any sense. So either I need to create 4 different scenarios each time to solve this (as we all detail the first scenario, and then I introduce another one afterwards), or I need to completely rework the system altogether.

Also, when you guys fill out the template on the RPG thread (not existent as of right now), you are free to use a composite version of the character.

For example, let's say you use Goku from Dragon Ball GT (His most powerful transformation, for those who don't know, is Super Saiyan 4), so because of this: He is allowed to use Super Saiyan Blue from DB Super Goku.

WIP Example Template: (Don't fill this out now, just an example)

Name of Character: Batman Beyond

Composite: Yes

Your Real-Life Appearance (YA), Character's Appearance (CA) or Character Him/Herself (CHH): CA

^(If you're using CA, you will have your real-life appearance, but with the character's clothing/outfit)

Abilities (If so, explain what you have): No.

Equipment (If so, explain what you have): Yes.

Batarang - Bat-shaped projectile weapon that is used as a non-lethal ranged attack, and an alternative to firearms.

Disruptor- Can override normal weapons, such as shotguns and mines.

Detective Mode - Allows being able to see people through walls and detect usable and useful objects in the environment.

Hypothetical Abilities: Yes

^(An example of a Hypothetical Ability is that the Disruptor can eventually become capable of overriding HDD Forms, but hypothetical abilities cannot be present right off the bat, and only during a scenario must the ability be stated that it can be used and the reason for its sudden appearance. Eg. "After researching share energy and how it enters goddesses, the disruptor had been modified and is now capable of overriding HDD Transformations")

One more thing, if you are going to be using Hypothetical Abilities. Please make the reason for its sudden addition make sense and fit in with the scenario and your detail of events. ^^

Back