• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online 11

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo

VS Battles
Retired
Hug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiContinued from here.Hug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enki

11OP
Hug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVert

84a439c7401914318dfca073615b0e44F7b5a88116ba84bfb58f17cf1a16eb4a

Hug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertIntroductioHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVert

Trio Wait Construction
Counting messages

Hug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiHuhHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enkiCyberNextVertHug Alex enki

1486373776 lilium

Hug Alex enki

Tumblr oeltfiXXwU1uskgfro1 400

FAZropJ

802c80a9f1e783b84d66decad5a493ef
"Important"
At least low 7-B+, likely at least 5-B (scaling above baseline by an unknown amount) for low shares HDDs, whatever is Histy's tier and above for average HDDs and everyone else above them who doesn't scale from Rei and Kurome, and 2-C for high shares HDDs

This translates into:

CPUs: Varies between At least low 7-B+, likely at least 5-B to 2-C and explained in the AP section the deal with Shares

Makers: this is tricky, they should be comparable to non HDD CPUs, but they would also scale from Histy due to being canonically able to fight against CFW Magic. It would also make SeHa IF consistent if the Time Eater really is High 3-A or Low 2-C, so I'm not really sure where to put them at. They should be likely stronger than low shares CPUs, again for the whole CFW deal.

Base form CPUs: No Idea, it wouldn't make sense for them to be higher than their low shares HDD form. I don't remember now, do share affect their base forms? If they do we need to find the low end for the base forms, which would cap at a level comparable to Histy.

The scaling would be something like this:

Full Power Dark Orange > NEXT forms > Full Power HDD Rei Ryghts > Base Kurome with Rei's powers > Depowered Dark Orange > First Battle HDD Rei Ryghts > Post-Merging Base Uzume > Base Kurome > HDD Orange Heart > Powered up HDD Yellow Heart > Average Shares HDD Iris Heart = Average Shares HDD Yellow Heart >= Average Shares HDD CPUs > Average Shares HDD Candidates > Four Felons > Histy > Makers = Base CPUs = Base CPU Candidates > Low Shares HDD CPUs > Low Shares HDD Candidates > lowest base CPUs > lowest base Candidates > RB2 start Makers

And we need to find a place for Arfoire and the Gold Third

Look ok for now, but I think that it will change a little after see the games.

Before saying something about that, should we make a key for the makers before the fight against Magic? That would be consistent with the base form cpu.

I was thinking of using the Ice Tree (or the explision calc) to have the base form's lowest level at "At least 7-C or low 7-B, possibly low 5-B or 5-B (baseline if is 5-B, top dog if is low 5-B)".

New information being discussed, even more tricky now without High 5-A:

Would surviving hits from a High 3-A/low 2-C (CFW Magic and Yellow Heart) count as a durability feat for the At least low 7-B+, likely at least 5-B CPUs?

First, why would be CFW Magic and Yellow Heart be in these tiers?

Disregarding that, yes, they would scale depending, again, of the shares.

They both scale above Histy, who should be in one of these tiers.

No I meant that the At least low 7-B+, likely at leasty 5-B CPUs (the low share ones) fought against Magic and Yellow Heart, and while they weren't able to damage them they did tank some hits. Thus it would only scale to their durability

Ok.

Depending if both were truly serious or just playing around.

Iirc Yellow Heart at first was holding back and having fun, but then stomped them once she got more "serious" <s<Implying Yellow Heart can actually be serious at all</s>

Magic I don't think was playing around, and even then it wouldn't make sense for them to keep the CPUs restrained if they could've killed them Well, not sure if they would scale to those tiers as more "serious" is something vague.

I don't think I understood, are you telling that she was holding back for not kill them, right?

No, I meant that if the CFWs could've killed the CPUs they would have done so, as keeping them alive was only an hindrance for them

Ok, then they scale.

They would only scale durability wise tho, as they weren't able to damage them

Basically with low shares they would be At least low 7-B+, likely at least 5-B with High 3-A or low 2-C durability. At this point should be like this: At least low 7-B+, likely at least 5-B with possibly High 3-A or low 2-C durability

Assuming it gets accepted

Yeah.

Yeah. Don't like it, but yes.

Can't say something about that, we need to discuss before making a decision.

Any render you wish for me to use, doesn't need to be silhouetted.

Spoiler Alert, #11 is not going to be based on the same design as the last two.

@Alex do you think that Vert pic I showed you before if rendered would be too lewd to put in the OP? Or is it ok to use?

Probably it is, remember that they deleted the manga panel I showed to you.

Coming back in some mins by the way.

No homemade render this time, I wanted to do something with Vert this time but then I stumbled upon this and it was too fitting to not be usedCyber dimension vert 2 by jose7220-dc756md

Still better than me, im still at the point of trying to force myself into rendering or finishing up the calc i was working on.

Back