• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online 11

Anyway, as requested, the HDD Rei render is complete.

I'll see if I can do the smirking face right now, but for the time being, here is the original with the background removed:

Cue Music!

Rei HDD Full Body Render

I see

I said I don't, baka!

@Speed If only there were dialogue portraits for Victory like the ones for Megadimension

Actually, Genki/Roberto (Whatever you want me to call you), do you have a higher resolution pic for Rei's Smirk?

Because it was actually easier than I thought it would be to fit, but the face swap would be far too obvious if you were to zoom in or look very close enough with the low res one I used from the bottom-left hand corner.

RKGenki said:
RKGenki said:
What about the one that's already in the profile?
You can also get the horn from that one, so it doesn't look edited
I only need the face, not the head.

But I'm going to try using that method and whatever I've got so far and see what we've got.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo wrote:
Delete that thing in her hand, I can see it from miles away.

I noticed it as well, I was already on my way deleting it.

No I mean, where you removed the letter that covered the horn in the original image

Overlap that part with the one from the other pic so it doesn't look edited because it's a bit evident

Thespeedforce21 said:
(I also made damn sure that I got the proportions of the neck and entire head correct and accurate to the original)
Well, looks kinda funny compared to the other one

@Waifu Ok.

You know what? Screw this.

I'll just go back to my original method with the face swap and forget about trying to replace stuff that I don't know how to do well.

Don't worry about that, keep the good work.

Not going to say the thing because I aware the you know it. The line.

Coming back in some mins by the way.

Back