• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online 11

Alright I'm done. I've been patient long enough.

Can you PLEASE stop posting that shit in this thread? If you really want to post that thing that much then make a thread of your own and take your leave. This is called Hyperdimension Neptunia Discussion Thread for a reason. Now thake take that shit out of here and stop derailing.

I had nothing against Eggman, but now you're making me hate him. I can't even discuss something without having that thing around. I really can't stand this anymore. I've never been rude before here but I really can't hold it anymore.

I won't report you for spam and derailing only because you're my friends.

Now I'll stop before I let something worse slip.

I didn't know that you think like that... I'm really sorry if I ever make you feel something that you don't like...

Sample 125aa78dc8a63c10ba49bd3b0da3ee13Sample 125aa78dc8a63c10ba49bd3b0da3ee13Sample 125aa78dc8a63c10ba49bd3b0da3ee13Sample 125aa78dc8a63c10ba49bd3b0da3ee13Sample 125aa78dc8a63c10ba49bd3b0da3ee13Sample 125aa78dc8a63c10ba49bd3b0da3ee13Sample 125aa78dc8a63c10ba49bd3b0da3ee13Sample 125aa78dc8a63c10ba49bd3b0da3ee13Sample 125aa78dc8a63c10ba49bd3b0da3ee13Sample 125aa78dc8a63c10ba49bd3b0da3ee13Sample 125aa78dc8a63c10ba49bd3b0da3ee13

I'm really, really, really sorry for what happened, I couldn't sleep fine thinking in you and this.

I don't know what to say, but please forgive me.

Don't worry about it, Alex.

Genki's fine and he doesn't have a problem with you:

RKGenki said:
I won't report you for spam and derailing only because you're my friends.
So it's fine, but I guess we now know that I guess he prefers the thread to be on-topic of Neptunia instead of it being invaded by a fat egg, a monkey that can change his hair colour at will, a transforming robot with a far too big sense of honor, and a mentally unstable man that wears a bat costume.

(Let's try and keep our shitposts at least more related to Neptunia than last time, essentially)

I know but at the same time I hope he is fine, but that is how I feel and that is what I have to say. I had learned to say the things when the people is around, because you won't be able to do it when they aren't around anymore. Belive me, I learn how to live with this even before I had memory.

But what's up with these lurkers?

Sigh, I just feel bad that I made someone I want to help to feel better felt the opposite I want.

It's fine, I forgive you. And sorry for snapping like that. I'm also sorry for making you feel like that, really. I know that you care about me and that it wasn't your intention. I'm truly sorry.

@Speedforce while I'd prefer this to be more on topic I can't stop you from posting what you want. You're free to do so. I just don't want it to be exaggerated and obnoxious. That's it. Sorry.

I actually don't like DB, but I would be a shit if I told you to not post anything related to it in this thread only for this reason.

Thespeedforce21 said:
As Genki would say:

"I sense sadness in this thread, cheer up!"

RKGenki said:
It's fine, I forgive you. And sorry for snapping like that. I'm also sorry for making you feel like that, really. I know that you care about me and that it wasn't your intention. I'm truly sorry.
It's good that you forgive him.

Now kiss each other and be done with it

RKGenki said:
I actually don't like DB, but I would be a shit if I told you to not post anything related to it in this thread only for this reason.
If you're not a fan of DB, then that's fine, we all have our likes and dislikes.

I mean, I despise MLP to the very core, but I wouldn't mind if someone else likes it. We're all different, so I appreciate diversity.

But okay, I've started liking Optimus and Batman more anyway.

Optimusthumbsup

Now both of you:

Nepgya triggered gif by gaming123456-db8t7jj
SMILE!

Thank you. You not need to be sorry about anything, it wasn't your fault, sometimes I'm just too hardhead to stop.

Another hug?

Back