• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online 11

I have some ideas.

Maybe, is probably just me being too exigent like always, that's why I don't like any of my renders.

But your render it's fine overall. So keep the good work.

RKGenki said:
But he didn't fix the horn tho
It's not like I can use the other one since it is lower quality and would look very weird. Plus, the horn on the present profile is cropped and incomplete, so if I were to use it, it'd look 10x worse.

Dude, Blanc is already a Super Saiyan Blue, do you want to piss her off even more?

(Listen, I had to change my profile pic because you've got Nep and Genki's got Noire)

I-It's not like I tought you were missing me, because I DEFINITELY wasn't missing you, where did you get that from? Baka.

I didn't said anything about that, cutey~, and I didn't said that I didn't miss you~.

@peedforce Ok, hava a good meal.

So you missed me? Aw- I mean, it's not like I missed you too or anything. Stop assuming things, idiot!

@Speed have a good meal!

Yes, I always do when you aren't around~, that's why I always asking things~. I'm not assuming, you just told me, I can't assume anything~.

Awwww- oh uh I said nothing, NOTHING! And I never told you that I missed you, how do you know? N-Not like it's true or anything, Baka!

Back