• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 20 Special

I don't really remember when she first appears, but I remember when she joins the party and I'm going to look at it now

Don't think so, everyone appears once in the early chapters, before starting to join around chapter 4

Huh that's weird, she is the only one who doesn't. That's why I couldn't remember when she appeared before joining (just checked all the cutscenes before that).

I'd put high considering her skill level as intelligence also takes that in consideration, and we don't have to put the ratings in the intelligence page, differently from the other ratings

The profile is complete, take a look and tell me what you think. I'll wait for that before posting it

Great, now that I was cleaning up my documents folder, my save files and configuration files for Re;Birth 1 is gone.

Now I have to start right from the very beginning. Fantastic.

SonicDeath

Tell me

How do you clean your folders?

Don't tell me you just deleted everything in it withouth checking first

I thought my saves would act like for every other game and save in the Program Files... Not in my ******' documents folder where it's arguably the most junk-like place on everyone's PC

But no matter, I'll just use a Trainer and get myself back up to my level (which was around 33 when I last played) and just quickly get through the game to get myself back to the Lowee Snowfields.

There are quite a bit of games that save in documents actually. And the most junk like place is the download folder no contest

Yeah, skip all the scenes

I don't need to worry about the earlier levels and trying to grind until I get to Lowee again:

NeptuniaTrainer

Never taken a shortcut before?

ShortcutShaunoftheDead

Tell me how you read my comment because i didn't even mention the gameplay, let alone the grinding

I only said to skip the cutscenes too

And that's not what I was talking about. I was talking about skipping the earlier dungeons that I've already done, no idea why you're using cutscenes as an argument here.

You need to reach the point you were at before deleting the saves. Skipping cutscenes makes you go faster.

I tell you to skip cutscenes to go faster

You answer mocking me assuming I didn't even know what a trainer is outta nowhere

I'm the one who misunderstood

Fine.

To someone who never saw that film that sounded like mocking.

Sorry. But at least use something that I might know of next time.

Back