• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 20 Special

Yeah, there should be more but peedforce just used 2 pictures for the threads he made.

IffyVertI love you too.IffyVert

Where is your kudo?

Huh? You want? I mean, you have made two threads as well, and the things you put there are here as well, you already contributed.

I didn't post anything specifically for this thread tho. I made those gifs since her profile has been made during this thread

Absolutely amazing work on the OP.

I also think i skipped thread 16 as i dont remember that OP image, regardless i think its the best one(arguably with number 20), great job Peed.

@Alex the gif is 600px wide. What point is there in not using all of its wideness

G'night Peed, good luck for tomorrow!

I-It's not like I fell asleep or anything

Just to pop in, but if i remember correctly, each group of individuals (aside the NPCs mostly) on the game represents a certain aspect of Gaming and such, right? like:

CPUs: Home Consoles

CPU Candidates: Handheld Consoles

Makers + the Gold Third: Video Game Companies (mostly)

Military Commanders: Video Games Franchises

Game Reporters: Gaming Information Publishers

The Seven Sages: The "reasons why people do not buy current video games"

and so on

Also the few expections like Kiria and ÔÇáKuronekohimeÔÇá who represent Light Novel/Anime Franchises instead.

And yeah i forgot the CFWs too! If i remember right:

CFW Magic: Fanboy/Fangirl

CFW Judge: Developers's Hatred for not selling well.

CFW Trick: Wrath of those who couldn't beat hard games.

CFW Brave: Angst of those who can't afford video games.

The most fun aspect of the games for me is the Personifications part, love to have the possibility of playing with the Personification of Nintendo Consoles lol (Aka Blanc)

RKGenki said:
Kiria is Kirito in disguise
Always supescted this, Kirito disguising as a woman wouldn't be the first time, even more so when Kiria is mentioned as being "a highly ranked player in several titles"

The highly ranked one was Kirio, famous for getting the rare dual sword skill lol

And we all know Kiria is the same person

Back