• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 20 Special

I had some spaghetti yesterday for dinner, but hey, this will definitely do as well.

No problem, once again another misunderstanding.

Goku.Ep.192

I guess I need to be more specific too, lmao

Here we usually eat a different kind of pasta every day at lunch. Spaghetti are one of my favorites

Yes you do

Carbonara is one of my favorites too

But I must say, I've been in Ireland in an Irish family's house with a school project

They can't cook pasta. All my friends that were with other families had the same experience

My sister had the same problem when she went to France for a similar project

So, I dunno about you, but you should try pasta cooked how is done here

Perhaps I should, I don't know I will though from here...

Already at Level 10 in the first cave level, should be at 32 at no time. Phew.

Well you might try at an Italian restaurant, but you'd need to be sure that it is truly Italian, with Italian cooks

Good

Alright I'm at the part where Blanc is turning into a Super Saiyan because we have to apparently go all the way to Lastation to Avenir No. 2, do I turn on the Jap Voices now? I remember you stating that it'd be a good idea to do that for some laffs

Yeah I think so, I don't remember if it is before or after the dungeon. It's the scene where they go to the basilicom

I never thought she'd ever say that... Christ... Cuteness factor was off the charts, but her rage level after exiting the basilicom... It...Well...bears not thinking about.

But what made me laugh quite a bit after that scene was when I went into the dungeon, beat up a few beefy HP mobs, I found an item called "Illegal Device"

Herobo or whatever his name is in the Mechtro Factory gives you like 25k xp, right? So why does he go full on Saiyan mode and get health after every strike and strikes my party so they get their turns skipped? What the hell?

Did you fight it, and if so, how did you beat it?

How the hell did you grind then without him

And regenerating bosses? Great. Thank god I was allowed to flee from the Herobo guy otherwise I would've got another Game Over...

lol, Blanc's jumping line in the dungeons:

J U M P

Well, I'm sticking to the Child Whales until everyone gets to 40, then I'll fight that metal bastard.

Even though the jumping lines are great, my favourite levelling up line has to come from Vert, me and my sister were laughing when we heard it (well my sister was more like "Whyyyyyy?!" more than laughing though...) "Oh, it appears my breasts have levelled up too!"

Well, even though I stood a far better chance against him, he kept regening health faster than I could sap it, even with me using Vert's EXE skill twice (not at the same time though) so I just ran and re-loaded back to my previous save.

Oh well, lol. Guess I'll try and grind some more until I can steal his XP when I can beat him later on.

You should always keep the EXE drives for when you break the guard gauge, but keep in mind that as soon as it starts its next turn it replenishes a bit so you lose the damage boost. Usually I have Noire in the party as her EXE drive has a lot of debuffs. I try to make it so that the turns are put in the most efficient way (aka guard breaker, Noire and damage dealer in this order before the enemy's turn) to maximize the damage

Back