• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 20 Special

But to "work", I need to think. And you're saying get my ass working... But it can't work... Because it doesn't have mental functions.

Listen, let's assess the situation here:

You're asking a minor for a picture of his ass for his own amusement, and to review it apparently like some sort of bloody movie

@Kaliber

I only just realised what was so out of context about that, now I'm choking from laughter.

So

Since I lost an hour and only made one of the three sets, I'll stick with that one. I won't listen to Peed's complaints.

Anyone knows the name of the swords used by Marvy? They're always called ninja swords in game without it being specified

@Waifu

The only thing I can tell you about that is from the wikia, and I doubt that there is something that you don't have in the game.

I don't have a pic of her weapons, but the images in that link seem to match. The name is also the same. Rather underwhelming, but still

Back