• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 20 Special

Well, I'll put ninjato then. Seems to match. Weird that a specialized site calls them ninja swords

Partly.

You see, everytime someone was unspecific to me when I was younger, I've always tried my best to try and understand what they're saying and give a reasonable answer, and I always got shit for it because I ended up getting it wrong.

I understand that English isn't your first language, and so I've simply tried calming myself down from those childhood memories every time this has happened, but I'm almost at my limit.

I was only trying to help out, you didn't need to write your above post the way that you did.

You could've simply said "Hey speedforce, I was talking about this:"

I'll most likely calm down by tomorrow, but please, I don't want this to happen again.

You're a good friend, and I hate causing problems with friends.

Sorry, it wasn't my intention, in real life I'm much more blunt and rude so I didn't thought that reply would do that.

I will be more specific from now on, but you could have said this to me from the very beginning. I told you this before, don't let your feelings die inside of you again.

Alright, it's just that I thought these were simply just things that popped up every once in a while.

Yes, I remember very well what you advised me last time.

I was saying that because my left arm "fall asleep" for hugging the display this long, and I still hugging it.

I see what you did there.

Well, g'night, lads.

Perhaps after tomorrow (well, today because it is currently past midnight) I might not be as active as before.

(The new 3-part homeworks are going to be a nightmare, but I'll obviously still come by like I always do to help out, talk and "trying" to endure the bullying)

Sure, I'm trying to think something to put in Marvy's intelligence section so I can post her profile

Anything in mind? I think the best we can do is writing something about her skills, and being trained for years in a ninja academy

Nothing much from the RB3 events. Only:

>her teaching Neptune how to use ninja scroll and getting her clothes ripped as a result

>her having lost some friends about 3 years in the past during a mission

>her having took part in a musical

She doesn't do much in RB2 iirc as she's missable

In RB1 there should be something in the part when she first appears and when she joins the party

Back