• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 20 Special

I think the best we could get about her personality comes from the DLC events of Victory/RB3 (which I still haven't seen for various reasons, only saw the MAGES. ones)

Yeah, we can. As long as it doesn't turn out too short.

A bit more info, in RB2 Hisoire is the one who asked for her help and made her join the party

Also, for the summary:

(I had an extra line detailing her personality from scan #3 but I realised it was pointless to add as it was already detailed in the first sentence)

MarvelousAQL (Colloquially dubbed "Marvy") is a very bright, incredibly optimistic and very well-endowed girl. She is trained in the art of ninpo, by a certain ninja training academy, in the way of the ninja and her fighting skills, as such, are top-notch.
She enjoys eating futomaki.

MarvelousAQL , colloquially dubbed "Marvy", is a very bright, incredibly optimistic and very well-endowed girl. She is trained in the art of ninpo and in the way of the ninja by a certain ninja academy, and her fighting skills, as such, are top-notch. She enjoys eating futomaki.

^Fixed a bit. Thank you for the help

Really important question

...which costume do I put on Marvy while taking the videos for her skills?
Screenshot (1064)
Shinobikini

Screenshot (1065)
Danger Uniform

Or her normal clothes?

A. Lex, why should I give you the answer to something you already know?

B. Buzzkill stop giving Lex kudos when he is bullying me, I count that as indirect bullying from you as well.

BIeeding Nepfoot

Back