• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 20 Special

GCSEs don't exist over there as well? Are you kidding me?

Okay.

---Takes a breath in---

GCSE stands for General Certificate of Secondary Education, and it is what all Year 11s must take at the end of the year, this will be heavily important as your grades/levels count as points.

You see, you need a specific amount of these "points" to be able to even get into College/Sixth Form in the first place.

If you don't have enough, you either retake your GCSEs (it's pretty much your last chance if you have the opportunity to retake it if you fail) or just suck it up and do the lower-tier jobs. (But who would pick the latter?)

GCSEs are the driving force behind trying to impress an employer to... Well- Employ you. And A-Levels simply boosts you and adds a shit-ton of "points" that makes getting employed far more higher.

Yeah here it doesn't work like that. We take an exam at the end of high school and we get a diploma with a single cumulative grade of all the parts of the exam. An higher grade makes getting a job and getting in an Uni3versity easier

That sounds a lot simpler than the UK's one, lmao. A single grade though? But what if they want to distinguish what you're good at if you are trying to get employed? Doesn't that make it slightly harder, or do the grades you've gotten in the other subjects show up below as "extra information"?

I actually never saw how the diploma itself is since you need to pay to get it iirc, but at best it could have the results of the tests + the credits (additional points) gained in the last 3 years of high school (dependant on the middle value between all the grades). The tests are four, three of which are written: the Italian test, the school-specific test, the "Third test" which has 5 other subjects and the oral examination. The maximum total grade is 100

RKGenki said:
I actually never saw how the diploma itself is since you need to pay to get it iirc
Nah, waiting for a few millions of years is enough. You need to request it tho

Thespeedforce21 said:
Hello, Kal, I'm Chris Hansen from "To catch a Lurker".

Please, take a seat.
That's just your imagination telling you that I won't disappear to start lurking once more

Do I look like I watch those kinds of shows?

I only know about him through a Minecraft trolling video I watched like 5 years ago when I was little

I'm not good at making those. And you're the only one knowledgeable enough to help me in this. I can't ask anyone else

Back