• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia General Discussion 20 Special

The other processor units that Noire can equip

This is evident in RB3 with the Ultradimension CPU. Ultra Noire in her standard processor unit represents the PS1, Blanc the NES and Vert the first XBOX. During the game at some set points you get new processor units representing the other consoles

I could've said something about the fan art coming straight up from the meme HDN wiki, but I didn't

Yeah, I was looking to the two GIF to see the thing. I can only see 3 differents moves regarding that animation, can you see more than that?

Which ones are the one you see? I see the leg, the left shoulder and the right arm with the staff

Calc the KE of moving the staff just for fu

I mean, they just copied them from the other Re;Birth games. Doubt that it took more than a week to add them

Back