• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Satan can copy via mind reading and he has te AP advantage if I read the profiles right, I tried to balance it fairly

Unless the time manipulation is passive then he would simply steal the attack before Acacia launches or activates it by reading his mind.

Satan via power mimicry and duplication. Satan also stomps with just calc stacking from his countless clones, plus he will be getting more abilities in the next revision.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Fight starts. Acacia stops the time around Satan. Grabs him with an energy hand from 4km away and eats him. GG.
I heard he doesn't start with time stop, just the hands stuff and the problem of Satan reading Acacia's mind and copying is still there.This match is more complex than this, I believe.

Acacia in his strongest form opened with timestop against 8 of the strongest characacters in the series. It was literally the first thing he did upon achieving the form he did in this match.

Satan would Just copy his timestop as well, and can even do it better than him since he also improves upon the stuff he copies.

And Satan will do it to Acacia before Acacia does it to him since he's faster.

Not to mention this is just one Satan, out of 199 quadrillions left that are Just as good and strong.

N Kardashev said:
Satan would Just copy his timestop as well, and can even do it better than him since he also improves upon the stuff he copies.
And Satan will do it to Acacia before Acacia does it to him since he's faster.

Not to mention this is just one Satan, out of 199 quadrillions left that are Just as good and strong.
"he's faster"

>Speed Equalized

Um...

What version of Acacia should I use to make this fight fair for both?Because the current one is his first form.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Also clones in GOH are explicitly described as not as strong as the original until they develop themselves.
No, they're proximity based.The closer they are to the original, the stronger and less different they are from the original.Mori hui is a special case due to his distance from Jin, it's why he was weak and began becoming his own person.

Back