• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament: Round 2 Match 3: Gon Freecss VS Midori (STOMP)

They're less like clones and more like random passerby (Since making them attack Gon would be outside help and stuff), they're just there to distract Gon long enough for Midori to get a good shot in

Midori has to point his gun at Gon when he's not looking and shoot him, Gon's senses won't really help him against that
Okay, I just read this man's profiles, and nothing even remotely close to this is mentioned.

Btw, why would his Durability be 2.8 MJ instead of 1.4 MJ like it's supposed to be.

No, MJ doesn't stand for Michael Jackson

Prep + Profile old
Don't care, not using shit that's not on the profile. It's y'all fault for using an outdated profile in the first place.

Dude has no such thing as a clone, or the ability to transform random passerby into uhh these clones on his profile, one cannot use this argument to make him win a match legitimately

Their role is to just walk around the battlefield because disguises don't do much when, you know, you're the only one in the area? They're not going to jump Gon or anything

Their role is to just walk around the battlefield because disguises don't do much when, you know, you're the only one in the area? They're not going to jump Gon or anything
It's one of Midori's most important assets, he cannot face Gon in direct combat. This match's become prop hunt.

Also, uhhh, hate to break it to ya, but I'm actually looking at some stuff for cracking stuff without actually fragmenting it to downgrade HxH Post -Nen, annnd this might get affected - so yeah, don't think this match will turn out great

Midori be like
e0aa82f85ea021bf222059c9f7b05ff1e46c8ec1.png

It's one of Midori's most important assets, he cannot face Gon in direct combat. This match's become prop hunt.

Also, uhhh, hate to break it to ya, but I'm actually looking at some stuff for cracking stuff without actually fragmenting it to downgrade HxH Post -Nen, annnd this might get affected - so yeah, don't think this match will turn out great
You referring to Wing shattering that wall? If so I agree but that doesn't really matter as Gon shattering that giant block of stone is close enough to upscale

I think Gon’s potentially getting upgraded out of this tournament’s range or smth
Actually I think this thread restarted a debate about the difference between Fragmentation and Explosive fragmentation.
This could possibly lead to a site wide change so good for OP

Clarification though Gon's AP is staying the same for RN

So, uh, @Adem_Warlock69.
You can't use fragmentation for cracked walls, apparently. So the character you're currently using doesn't really scale to 2.8 MegaJoules.
Indeed. Gonna have to calc the body-shaped craters instead, which are probably below the AP limit. The only other calc YTTD has puts Midori at 64 Kilojoules

So yeah, yall gonna have to replace Midori with Tsukasa for this

Indeed. Gonna have to calc the body-shaped craters instead, which are probably below the AP limit. The only other calc YTTD has puts Midori at 64 Kilojoules

So yeah, yall gonna have to replace Midori with Tsukasa for this
Welp, that sucks balls. I wonder who Gon's next opponent is.

Back