• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament: The Final Round: RoboCain VS Gon Freecss (0-0-0)

RoboCain VS Gon Freecss

gwKgwtc.jpeg

Rules
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Both have their standard equipment.
  • Battles take place at 1:00 am at Dipolog City Boulevard.
  • Both are 9-B and start 40 meters away from each other and not within each others line of sight.
  • Both have a day of preparation but no knowledge on each other.

"It wasn't, it was this.": 0
"I want to see my dad.": 0
"Inconclusive": 0

2Os0szY.png

I'm planning to watch Robocop 2 later today (I watched the original yesterday and it was very good) so I should be able to argue for Robocain after I finish watching the movie.

I almost didn't even notice this lol, but anyways, how's Gon going to get through his extremely hard armor or escape Cain's range?

Uhhh what even happened with the Daniel vs Robocain match?? No one responded at all when I left my msg there when he has more viable win cons than Yor.

That aside--

Nvm I requested to not do the match, I didn't know that that actually happened lol

LS advantage on Robocain, guns help alot. Battlfield might put the edge on Gon in terms of defense so he could figure out a way to get behind Robocain.

Last edited:
I just finished Robocop 2; it was pretty good. Anyways Cain has some solid of advantages here. Gons rod isn't going to be very useful here due to Cains superior LS. Cains Automatic Gatling Gun and Automatic Shoulder Shotgun are going to be very useful because of their range and Supersonic speed. Cains extremely hard armor is gonna be hard for Gon to get past with just punches and kicks. Cain can extend his arms to aid in his already extended melee range. Due Cains LS advantage he can restrain Gon and easily snap his neck. Also, here's what I found when I looked up the fight location.

Gon could get past the armor with his superior AP but the problem is him getting close with RoboCain's guns.
Zetsu could allow his to get in a few attacks but the superior LS advantage makes it to where Gon can't just keep wailing on him

I doubt he's gonna endure that much of a barrage of bullets from Cain considering they also inflict piercing damage

Not sure if that'll just kick in instantly, but we'll likely have to hear from the HxH supporters for how that works
It's pretty potent, Gon went from being knocked back and having his entire body shook by Knuckle to being able to match him blow for blow after around 20 minutes. Same applies for speed Knuckle was blitzing Gon's eyes in the beginning of the fight.

I definitely believe he would be able to hurt RoboCain eventually but that's only if Gon can dodge for long enough.
RoboCain's machine Guns aren't gonna make that easy since Gon's analytical prediction is not strong enough to work on that level.

However, since this takes place in a suburban setting Gon could take advantage of the terrain in order to reach high enough levels to beat RoboCain.
It'd be an uphill battle for Gon but I definitely see at lest a few condition in which he wins. Zetsu once again being the key factor.
Also has RoboCain's movement speed been upped as well or was it only reactions that were equalized?

It's pretty potent, Gon went from being knocked back and having his entire body shook by Knuckle to being able to match him blow for blow after around 20 minutes. Same applies for speed Knuckle was blitzing Gon's eyes in the beginning of the fight.

I definitely believe he would be able to hurt RoboCain eventually but that's only if Gon can dodge for long enough.
RoboCain's machine Guns aren't gonna make that easy since Gon's analytical prediction is not strong enough to work on that level.

However, since this takes place in a suburban setting Gon could take advantage of the terrain in order to reach high enough levels to beat RoboCain.
It'd be an uphill battle for Gon but I definitely see at lest a few condition in which he wins. Zetsu once again being the key factor.
Also has RoboCain's movement speed been upped as well or was it only reactions that were equalized?
I'm pretty sure only his guns and speeds are. Also I think we downscale the speed for speed equalization?

I'm pretty sure only his guns and speeds are. Also I think we downscale the speed for speed equalization?
The robot has Human level travel speed what I'm asking is if Gon's subsonic movement speed is downgraded to human level and not. The Robot had it's reactions downgraded to Subsonic does the movement speed need to be changed for them to be exactly the same or does Gon have this as an advantage?

Also if his guns are subsonic as well then that changes the match entirely

The robot has Human level travel speed what I'm asking is if Gon's subsonic movement speed is downgraded to human level and not. The Robot had it's reactions downgraded to Subsonic does the movement speed need to be changed for them to be exactly the same or does Gon have this as an advantage?

Also if his guns are subsonic as well then that changes the match entirely
Much easier to type on phone. Anyway, if Gon is Subsonic completely, and Robocain has human level speed and supersonic reactions- it's a really awkward state of Robocain being nerfed to subsonic fighting speed and being really slow af movement wise.

Back