• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament Round 1 Match 6: Midori VS Tsukasa Shishio (GRACE)

Midori VS Tsukasa Shishio

gwKgwtc.jpeg

Rules
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Both have their standard equipment.
  • Battles take place at night at Crooked Forest.
  • Both start 40 meters away from each other and not within each others line of sight.
  • Both have a day of preparation but no knowledge on each other.

"Why won't you all entertain me? Why won't everyone break down properly? Toys these days... sure are complex.": 0
"Let's just revive the young people, we'll live together, with nature, which doesn't belong to someone else!": 0
"Inconclusive": 7

mBB04R3.png

Last edited:
Midori 1.48 vs 1.7 Tsukasa

LS and Stamina on Tsukasa.

Midori has gun.

But Midori has a disguise, could be useful to get a bullet in.

Following for now just want to leave these here

Their AP is similar, 1.7 Megajoules for Tsukasa and 1.48 Megajoules for Midori, but it should be noted that Midori upscales massively from his value. He effortlessly overpowered Sara and his rocket punch's implied to be capable of one-shot killing Reko/Alice [Gin with his 8 Fighting stat can no-sell the 1.48 Attack while guarding, Sara's fighting stat is 20, Reko's 24, and Alice's 30]
It's also stated that only Maple could destroy Midori, meaning Q-Taro (Who's twice as strong as Sara) couldn't kill him
Midori also has the power of G U N although only 4 bullets

Midori is a surprisingly skilled fighter, he's able to toy with Keiji and defeated the tag team of Kai and Sou without breaking a sweat. And thanks, mostly, to his slim build, Midori is exceptionally swift, flexible, and agile, enabling him to effortlessly outmaneuver his opponents (He can even defy gravity lel)

Plus Midori's Type 2 Immortality means that unless Tsukasa hits his battery, he won't be going down. Midori's doll Physiology is similar to Kurumada's who could still function after getting a massive hole blown through his torso, being attacked by a panicked Keiji while half charged, and managed to last an extremely impressive amount of time afterwards. Midori wasn't even really phased by a spike going through his head.

zZALKgg.png

But Midori has a disguise, could be useful to get a bullet in.
Stealth Mastery + The fight taking place at night in a Crooked Forest means he has a pretty good chance of sneaking up onto Tsukasa and attacking him from behind before he can get his bearings (Midori usually uses stealth and mind games in fights anyway)

Last edited:
alright so I’m not a good debater when it comes to who has more skill so I’ll leave that to supporters. I can try if no one comes.

Stealth Mastery + The fight taking place at night in a Crooked Forest means he has a pretty good chance of sneaking up onto Tsukasa and attacking him from behind before he can get his bearings (Midori usually uses stealth and mind games in fights anyway)

Tsukasa is capable of accurately determining the distance and direction of someone sneaking up on him. He has also intercepted an arrow aimed at him when he wasn’t looking and while he was distracted.

Midora is not sneaking up behind tsukasa any time soon.

now tell me what parts of his body is doll and what isn’t.

Last edited:
Practically his entire body is doll, it's why he has Full Cyborgization (He even replaced his head with a doll one)

Yeah, over 50% of his body according to his page.

Midori can sneak up on Keiji and Gin, doubt that changes anything

They both have enhanced senses but on one of their senses. Kenji's sight is enhanced and Gin has an enhanced smell. Midori can easily counter Kenji and Gin with his disguises. disguises won't fool Tsukasa who would simply be wary of whoever is approaching him with great precision as stated before. Especially when all of his feats are performed in a forest. So if this fight is taking place in a forest then this is a big field advantage in favor of Tsukasa.

Damn, with disguise out of the question I think Tsukasa will win this inevitably. I thought it was an advantage for Midori since that means he can hide there. But it looks more like Tsukasa can use that as cover against his bullets.

Gonna vote Tsukasa

Midori isn't gonna waste his bullets if Tsukasa is hiding, we're talking about the smartest YTTD character.
Since he's highly manipulative, it's not too far-fetched to think he'd try to persuade or instigate Tsukasa into showing himself
This is also without taking into account Midori's superior range, durability, arguably AP, agility and his electric manip and immortality

Tsukasa has to get in close in order to deal any damage. And Midori being deeply terrified of death wouldn't risk getting close to Tsukasa

Midori also claims that "I've hardly any human parts left" and him lacking blood implies he replaced most if not all his organs

Fair enough.

Midori isn't gonna waste his bullets if Tsukasa is hiding, we're talking about the smartest YTTD character.
Since he's highly manipulative, it's not too far-fetched to think he'd try to persuade or instigate Tsukasa into showing himself
When Tsukasa is determined to accomplish a task. He doesn’t even try listen to anyone at all. This is shown as Senku tries to manipulate him into thinking his captive is of no value to him. Tsukasa immediately shut him up before he could get a few sentences out. He is simply stubborn.

He is also a very intelligent character, second to Senku himself. You know how smart Senku is right? Take a good look at Senku’s intelligence section. I should even try to upgrade Tsukasa’s intelligence to “genius in combat” but it’s whatever I guess.

So how is Midora going to manipulate a stubborn character, who he has 0 knowledge on, and who is on the same psychological high ground, if not higher, than himself?

Tsukasa learning things after just seeing it once. Just like he learnt how to create “miracle fluid” (Nitric Acid) after seeing Senku do it once. So Accelerated Development is another ability I would add to a CRT during/after this match (but you can still find this in his intelligence section, idk why it was out there rather than Accelerated Development)

This is also without taking into account Midori's superior range, durability, arguably AP, agility and his electric manip and immortality

Are these really things to consider? Well let’s see:

Range and agility: The reason Midori has the range advantage on paper, is because of his gun and his rocket punch.

Tsukasa is a very agile and flexible individual who can perform flips, swing on trees, swim, jump very high to catch birds etc. Speaking of catching birds he’s adept at hunting wild animals. That’s why I said he has a massive environmental advantage, because he can practically hunt down Midori, use the trees to defend himself from those ranged attacks until it’s time to strike.

Once in range I doubt Midori would be able to access his gun because Tsukasa won’t let him reach for his weapon. Tsukasa should outskill Midori, but I would have to check past Tsukusa matches to see how they argued his skill.

Durability and AP: Midori and Tsukasa are probably on the same level. I want to see what a great white shark scales to because Tsukasa can easily kill one with bare hands.

Tsukasa has piercing damage with his sharp weapons which he can use to cut through Midori

Tsukasa also has an LS advantage which he can use to grab and attack Midori.

immortality: since he doesn’t have regeneration, simply slashing and ripping him apart will suffice as a form of incap.

Electricity manipulation? How the hell does that work?

Off the top of my head rn, I’d say He needs Pressure Point and Enhanced Senses.

There is probably more things he needs on his page but I can’t place my finger on it till I rewatch a couple of things.
@Spinoirr planned to make an CRT not only for Tsukasa but for Senku as well (straight up 9-B and more optional equipments)

Range and agility: The reason Midori has the range advantage on paper, is because of his gun and his rocket punch.

Tsukasa is a very agile and flexible individual who can perform flips, swing on trees, swim, jump very high to catch birds etc. Speaking of catching birds he’s adept at hunting wild animals. That’s why I said he has a massive environmental advantage, because he can practically hunt down Midori, use the trees to defend himself from those ranged attacks until it’s time to strike.
Couldn't Midori just... not hang around the treeline where he could be jumped, and instead wait for an opening?
Unless Tsukasa could perfectly hide himself and sneak up on Midori, chances are that Midori will be ready to shoot him the moment he shows himself
Midori's immortality also means most attempts at killing him wiith traps will fail
Plus Crooked Trees probably aren't the best cover
Tsukasa should outskill Midori, but I would have to check past Tsukusa matches to see how they argued his skill.
Midori is no slouch skill-wise. He's able to toy with Keiji, who can take out axe-wielding Dolls with his bare hands, only got a small hand bruise from his fight with Kai and Sou (The former received intense training and had all kinds of techniques drilled into him as a child, but also has Instinctive Reactions and the latter of whom has decent Analytical Prediction), and could outmaneuver Maple till she cornered him (And Maple is able to do this while restraining herself)
Durability and AP: Midori and Tsukasa are probably on the same level. I want to see what a great white shark scales to because Tsukasa can easily kill one with bare hands.

Tsukasa has piercing damage with his sharp weapons which he can use to cut through Midori
White Sharks probably aren't in the megajoules, so ehh

The difference is Midori with his superior durability (>2.8 megajoules) and mostly metallic body renders Tsukasa's piercing damage null while Midori's gun is still going to shred through Tsukasa's flesh like any other character in-verse
Tsukasa also has an LS advantage which he can use to grab and attack Midori.
I believe Midori's range advantage mitigates Tsukasa's LS advantage, especially with him going straight for the kill
immortality: since he doesn’t have regeneration, simply slashing and ripping him apart will suffice as a form of incap.
While Tsukasa has to do that, Midori just has to hit once with his gun
Electricity manipulation? How the hell does that work?
He can do it with a hand gesture and it covers several meters at most. 6 Charges are all you need to knock someone out
With the 1 day of preparations. He can literally make all the weapons he wants on top of his already existing equipment.

If he knows he’s fighting an enemy the next day he would probably set traps all around the forest too.
Same applies to Midori, if not more.
Midori has access to all of ASU-NARO's technologie, being the second highest ranked member behind the leader himself, which includes multiple machine guns, poison darts and even suffocation gaz (Which would only effect Tsukasa since Midori doesn't breathe)
Midori has also created numerous dolls, and has access to all of ASU-NARO's dolls, he even actually used some in-canon
dm4lpfQ.png

Midori could sent them to the battlefield and disguise as one of em and Tsukasa would have no clue

Couldn't Midori just... not hang around the treeline where he could be jumped, and instead wait for an opening?
Unless Tsukasa could perfectly hide himself and sneak up on Midori, chances are that Midori will be ready to shoot him the moment he shows himself
Midori's immortality also means most attempts at killing him wiith traps will fail
Plus Crooked Trees probably aren't the best cover

I'm saying Tsukasa's skill, agility and acrobatics would help him dodge bullets if it comes to it. The trees further reduce the probability of getting hit. And if he does get hit, he can keep fighting.

The crooked trees could be full of greens and branches too, why did you pick the most wack photo of the forest off the first page of google images.

The difference is Midori with his superior durability (>2.8 megajoules) and mostly metallic body renders Tsukasa's piercing damage null while Midori's gun is still going to shred through Tsukasa's flesh like any other character in-verse

Why is it 2.8 megajoules?? What is he like in the skill department, I think I have a rough idea of just how skilled tsukasa is judging from a guide I found at the end of one of the chapters. I can also call a supporter to help.

I believe Midori's range advantage mitigates Tsukasa's LS advantage, especially with him going straight for the kill
While Tsukasa has to do that, Midori just has to hit once with his gun

I doubt hitting Tsukasa would be possible. I just discovered while typing this response that Tsukasa is capable to evade gunfire from a machine gun while also carrying someone (I also found more enhanced senses feats which I will use for your last point). Senku even makes a remark on Tsukasa's reflexes being able to help them evade in one piece.

Dodging bullets from the Nambu M60 handgun with his agility and reflexes should be pretty easy now.

So even if Tsukasa shows himself, he should be fine.

He can do it with a hand gesture and it covers several meters at most. 6 Charges are all you need to knock someone out

I am still confused about what this actually does. What is the mechanics behind it?

Doesn't it require some sort of contraption?

Same applies to Midori, if not more.
Midori has access to all of ASU-NARO's technologie, being the second highest ranked member behind the leader himself, which includes multiple machine guns, poison darts and even suffocation gaz (Which would only effect Tsukasa since Midori doesn't breathe)
Midori has also created numerous dolls, and has access to all of ASU-NARO's dolls, he even actually used some in-canon

Has Midori ever used its technology to set up traps before? At least Tsukasa and his empire have set up traps before for Senku when he prepares for their confrontation. Tsukasa has also dealt with traps a lot. The machine gun thing I mentioned earlier was an ambush from someone who was completely hidden in the forest. How did Tsukasa figure out they were about to get shot? The answer to this should suffice for how he is going to deal with Midori's dolls.

Remember when I said Tsukasa is able to accurately pinpoint the distance and direction of who is sneaking up on him? Yeah, Tsukasa has another enhanced senses feat and probably even an extrasensory perception feat. He is capable of sensing the bloodlust of whoever is hiding in a dense forest. So with this ability, he can identify which of the dolls are following him and which of the dolls is trying to kill him too.

0149-009.png

0149-010.png

Last edited:
I doubt hitting Tsukasa would be possible. I just discovered while typing this response that Tsukasa is capable to evade gunfire from a machine gun while also carrying someone (I also found more enhanced senses feats which I will use for your last point). Senku even makes a remark on Tsukasa's reflexes being able to help them evade in one piece.

Dodging bullets from the Nambu M60 handgun with his agility and reflexes should be pretty easy now.
Yeah, Tsukasa is Transonic.
However, since Speed is equalized, Tsukasa's combat/movement speed is reduced to Midori's (12.43 m/s) and Midori's gun would remain at 270 m/s
So Midori's bullets are going to be 21.7x faster than Tsukasa, and I'm pretty sure no amount of acrobatics are going to help there
The crooked trees could be full of greens and branches too, why did you pick the most wack photo of the forest off the first page of google images.
Even the ones with branches would leave Tsukasa open tbh
Why is it 2.8 megajoules?? What is he like in the skill department, I think I have a rough idea of just how skilled tsukasa is judging from a guide I found at the end of one of the chapters. I can also call a supporter to help.
His durability scales to Q-Taro who's stated to be twice as strong Sara

And about skill:
Midori is no slouch skill-wise. He's able to toy with Keiji, who can take out axe-wielding Dolls with his bare hands, only got a small hand bruise from his fight with Kai and Sou (The former received intense training and had all kinds of techniques drilled into him as a child, but also has Instinctive Reactions and the latter of whom has decent Analytical Prediction), and could outmaneuver Maple till she cornered him (And Maple is able to do this while restraining herself)
He's also vastly more skilled than Q-taro who despite literally getting backstabbed with a knife (Which ended up killing him later despite medical help) could knock out the backstabber all while holding back to not kill her
I am still confused about what this actually does. What is the mechanics behind it?

Doesn't it require some sort of contraption?
Actually thinking about it, there's no electricity in a Crooked Forest, so it's useless. sad
Guess he can still use The Obstructor's electricty tho
Has Midori ever used its technology to set up traps before? At least Tsukasa and his empire have set up traps before for Senku when he prepares for their confrontation. Tsukasa has also dealt with traps a lot. The machine gun thing I mentioned earlier was an ambush from someone who was completely hidden in the forest. How did Tsukasa figure out they were about to get shot? The answer to this should suffice for how he is going to deal with Midori's dolls.

Remember when I said Tsukasa is able to accurately pinpoint the distance and direction of who is sneaking up on him? Yeah, Tsukasa has another enhanced senses feat and probably even an extrasensory perception feat. He is capable of sensing the bloodlust of whoever is hiding in a dense forest. So with this ability, he can identify which of the dolls are following him and which of the dolls is trying to kill him too.
Midori set up traps a bunch of traps in 3-1A, like him nearly killing Hayasaka and Gin by reactivating an old trial, so setting up traps isn't anything new for Midori either.
Midori is also incredibly controlling, either cheating or tricking others to maintain an advantage. The most blatant example is with Maple, who is actually supposed to be hunting him like other Obstructors do with the Dummies, but he instead reprogrammed her to be in love with him, ensuring she would never hurt him or pursue him.

Also don't think robots have bloodlust

Okay I’m currently busy irl

but let’s get two things out of the way first

Also don't think robots have bloodlust

Midori isn’t fully robotic, over 50% of his body is. He still has bloodlust.

Yeah, Tsukasa is Transonic.
However, since Speed is equalized, Tsukasa's combat/movement speed is reduced to Midori's (12.43 m/s) and Midori's gun would remain at 270 m/s
So Midori's bullets are going to be 21.7x faster than Tsukasa, and I'm pretty sure no amount of acrobatics are going to help there

If you are using an actual Nambu M60, why aren’t you factoring the fact that Tsukasa can take hits from it? It’s only what? Street level? 420J?

Midori isn’t fully robotic, over 50% of his body is. He still has bloodlust.
Fair enough.
If you are using an actual Nambu M60, why aren’t you factoring the fact that Tsukasa can take hits from it? It’s only what? Street level? 420J?
Piercing damage go brrrrr
Plus this what happened to someone physically on-par with Midori after getting hit with it
q8pjWFK.png

Yeah with speed equalised I don’t see Tsukasa managing to get around Midori’s defences and traps before Midori just… shoots him. Voting Midori FRA

Piercing damage go brrrrr
Plus this what happened to someone physically on-par with Midori after getting hit with it

Tsukasa can still keep fighting for prolonged periods even when pierced through with a spear. So how is a Mambu M60 with bullets that apply pressure to cause injury going to do anything? And Tsukasa with his large double-blade sword can just deflect the bullets or aim to dodge them ( Well, He still has to pull the trigger and Tsukasa can just anticipate it with his senses.)

And why is the gun assumed to be as fast as a real one if it can do far more damage than a real one?

Sounds fallacious as hell

Last edited:
Yeah with speed equalised I don’t see Tsukasa managing to get around Midori’s defences and traps before Midori just… shoots him. Voting Midori FRA

But if I vote in your match when arguments aren't done im a bad guy🗿

Tsukasa can still keep fighting for prolonged periods even when pierced through with a spear. So how is a Mambu M60 with bullets that apply pressure to cause injury going to do anything? And Tsukasa with his large double-blade sword can just deflect the bullets or aim dodge them.

And why is the gun assumed to be as fast as a real one if it can do far more damage than a real one?
"Piercing damage means the force is focused on a smaller area, allowing the bullet to go through even some harder materials, like a mosquito puncturing a human, and this is why we don't consider an outlier Tier 9-A/8-Cs being hurt by them."
And even if the first shot doesn't kill him, the second or third shots will
Also doubt Tsukasa is skilled enough to deflect bullets more than 20 times faster than him

"Piercing damage means the force is focused on a smaller area, allowing the bullet to go through even some harder materials, like a mosquito puncturing a human, and this is why we don't consider an outlier Tier 9-A/8-Cs being hurt by them."
And even if the first shot doesn't kill him, the second or third shots will
Also doubt Tsukasa is skilled enough to deflect bullets more than 20 times faster than him

No amount of piercing damage is going to make 420J weapon severely injure Tsukasa, much less AN 8-C CHARACTER. 🗿

Or who do you mean we? The site?

Back