• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament Round 1 Match 6: Midori VS Tsukasa Shishio (GRACE)

Are these not Death Game traps? How would he be able to install them by himself in a forest without electricity in one day?
Most of them are, yeah. But if he has access to his lab, he should be able to make the basic ones at least
Dude made a metal drill in his free time lel
Fair enough. Without the AI they technically wouldn’t be considered outside help. You need to add this stuff to the pages for future matches I guess.
Yeah, I'm planning to rework Midori and Keiji's pages
You’re right about the bloodlust. But Tsukasa also has a feat in the anime that lets him accurately pinpoint who is tracking him. That person was around 50m away as stated by Tsukasa without even looking and this match is 40m. Wouldn’t Tsukasa find Midori before Midori finds him
The Dr. Stone wiki didn't list this one, so I'd like a scan?
You’ve seen the size of Tsukasa’s current blade right? When handling a massive double edged sword it’s more likely to start with a slash than a thrust.
Isn't it the opposite? Since a double-edged sword will cut the user if they slash? Doesn't he also thrust his sword in combat?
Screenshot_20210804-203115.png

Yeah a spike to the head won’t kill him so he won’t be afraid. I think in the end of the series Sara killed him with an attack that’s more severe than what you’re showing me. He was very afraid of her cuz he knew she can kill him.
A giant drill went through the coffin he was in, which left no trace of him behind
Tsukasa should outskill him and kill him as soon as he gets the jump on him. So what is Midori’s answer to Tsukasa’s skill? I’ll wait.
Well I've listed Midori's skill feats
Midori is no slouch skill-wise. He's able to toy with Keiji, who can take out axe-wielding Dolls with his bare hands, only got a small hand bruise from his fight with Kai and Sou (The former received intense training and had all kinds of techniques drilled into him as a child, but also has Instinctive Reactions and the latter of whom has decent Analytical Prediction), and could outmaneuver Maple till she cornered him (And Maple is able to do this while restraining herself)

He's also vastly more skilled than Q-taro who despite literally getting backstabbed with a knife (Which ended up killing him later despite medical help) could knock out the backstabber all while holding back to not kill her
These coupled with Midori's superior durability, immortality and still having ranged options even without the gun, should make him quite the tough foe to take down

Tsukasa himself also lacks Stealth Mastery, while Midori is implied to have recieved similar training as Kai
Also what are Tsukasa's hunting traps?

Another thing; Tsukasa's smelling bloodlust informed him of danger, but he would not have been able to alert his team had it not been from him smelling the smoke, alerting him to oncoming gunfire. Midori hasn't fired a gun in quite a while, so I doubt it'd still have smoke

Btw, before I go let me address this… I said that Tsukasa will know where midori is first. So why are you mentioning the gun part?

I also sent a scan of Tsukasa being able to anticipate when the machine gun would be fired. And another scan of Senku speaking on his reflexes to solidify that.

And I don’t exactly like the wording you used here.. The smell of the gun didn’t alert him of incomming fire. The smell alerted him that there was a gun in the area. His reflexes as stated by senku alerted him that the gun was about to be fired.

brb.

And I don’t exactly like the wording you used here.. The smell of the gun didn’t alert him of incomming fire. The smell alerted him that there was a gun in the area. His reflexes as stated by senku alerted him that the gun was about to be fired.
If it hadn't been for the smell of smoke, Tsukasa would have thought it was some wild beast or something. If that happened this match, Tsukasa wouldn't be able to dodge the bullet coming his way.

Plus him calling bloodlust's odor "the breakdown of adrenaline" could greatly impact this match, since Midori, you know, doesn't have that

If it hadn't been for the smell of smoke, Tsukasa would have thought it was some wild beast or something. If that happened this match, Tsukasa wouldn't be able to dodge the bullet coming his way.

Yes, that’s why I didn’t use that as a reason

i used the fact that Tsukasa will find Midori first. You asked for a scan, I was going to send it later but here is what I was referring to when I say Tsukasa’s enhanced senses have at least a 50+ meter radius.

Plus him calling bloodlust's odor "the breakdown of adrenaline" could greatly impact this match, since Midori, you know, doesn't have that

First of all Tsukasa is not even sure himself💀… Second of all Midora feels fear which suggests the presence of an amygdala that sends signals to the adrenaline glands. Midori isn’t fully robot. He still has less than 50% human parts remember that. But then again, what Tsukasa said is merely an educated guess of how he sensed bloodlust.

First of all Tsukasa is not even sure himself💀
But then again, what Tsukasa said is merely an educated guess of how he sensed bloodlust.
I mean, his hypothesis makes more sense than him having the supernatural ability to sense desires lel
Second of all Midora feels fear which suggests the presence of an amygdala that sends signals to the adrenaline glands. Midori isn’t fully robot. He still has less than 50% human parts remember that.
Midora doesn't have an amygdala, afterall, he doesn't even have a biological brain
Him feeling fear probably comes from... well I have no clue, The AIs get it from an emotional program, maybe Midori also has a similar thing?
GfLzuxK.png

And about the 50+ meter radius thing, is it anime only? And while it does seem to semi-counter Midori sneaking up on him, his enhanced hearing won't help him against a disguise

Most of them are, yeah. But if he has access to his lab, he should be able to make the basic ones at least
Dude made a metal drill in his free time lel

I believe the preparation has to take place on the battlefield? If not, then I see no reason why Tsukasa can’t prep himself up before hand cuz he’s smart enough to use Senku’s equipment.

Yeah, I'm planning to rework Midori and Keiji's pages

That’s cool. Im planning on finally finishing Dr. Stone and reworking Tsukasa’s page.

Isn't it the opposite? Since a double-edged sword will cut the user if they slash? Doesn't he also thrust his sword in combat?

I said that based on double edged sword users I know. More importantly, I also said that even if Tsukusa starts with thrusting, he will immediately notices he is a robot (the immortality) and just outright outskill and try dismantling him.

A giant drill went through the coffin he was in, which left no trace of him behind

Oh okay I thought it was a chainsaw that killed him.

Well I've listed Midori's skill feats
These coupled with Midori's superior durability, immortality and still having ranged options even without the gun, should make him quite the tough foe to take down

Tsukasa outskills Hyoga who vastly outskill other fighters on Senku’s squad and those said fighters outskill their respective heirachy of warriors within their settlements. Infact within Senku’s fighters Boichi ranked them as well. So Tsukasa is very skilled fighter, at least from me who can’t argue as well others in this topic. I don’t see Midori’s skill comparing to Tsukasa.

So with Tsukasa’s overwhelming skill in addition to piercing damage from the buster sword which he can use to incap if not kill Midori with a couple of digging in and slashing. On top of Tsukasa’s LS advantage to disarm or prevent Midori from using his gun through varying means. Tsukasa can also throw a spear or possibly make other range weapons.

Going to have lunch rq

I believe the preparation has to take place on the battlefield? If not, then I see no reason why Tsukasa can’t prep himself up before hand cuz he’s smart enough to use Senku’s equipment.
It's heavily implied that Rei is Midori (This basically explains it) and Rei created the Isle of Memories which is teeming with traps (From trap hooks and sinkers to exploding mysterious boxes), so even without access to his lab, he should be (Mostly) fine
Senku's equipment would probably not work on Midori considering the fact it's either low end-Wall level + Poison/Electricity which wouldn't work on a doll
I said that based on double edged sword users I know. More importantly, I also said that even if Tsukusa starts with thrusting, he will immediately notices he is a robot (the immortality) and just outright outskill and try dismantling him.
I'd think Tsukasa would be caught off guard by Midori's Physiology enough for Midori, with his impressive agility, to regain the range advantage, running away is one of his main strats afterall (Considering how many times in all of 3-1 Midori confronts the participants and then leaves before they have a chance to do anything to him)
Tsukasa outskills Hyoga who vastly outskill other fighters on Senku’s squad and those said fighters outskill their respective heirachy of warriors within their settlements. Infact within Senku’s fighters Boichi ranked them as well. So Tsukasa is very skilled fighter, at least from me who can’t argue as well others in this topic. I don’t see Midori’s skill comparing to Tsukasa.
I'm pretty sure Tsukasa has an extreme advantage against most the characters from the new generation of humans because he has formal training and skill that they lack.
I also wouldn't say Tsukasa is that far above Midori.
Kai has been training since he was a child, and has learned many forms of armed and unarmed combat under ASU-NARO and has drunk poisons, withstood shocks and held his breath for extended periods of time as part of his training
But after his fight with Midori, he was left collapsed, barely even being able to move, while all Midori had was a hand bruise.
Midori could also evade Maple's tentacle attacks all the way from the Locker Room to Cemetery, with Maple having the equivalent of 7 Blade Limbs that can cover entire rooms all with the power to tear him apart.

I'd think Tsukasa would be caught off guard by Midori's Physiology enough for Midori, with his impressive agility, to regain the range advantage, running away is one of his main strats afterall (Considering how many times in all of 3-1 Midori confronts the participants and then leaves before they have a chance to do anything to him)

When Tsukasa is shocked at something he doesn’t just go off guard like that. He is still aware of situations and is constantly thinking to solve problems mid battle as shown a couple of times in the anime (such as him being shocked at a 1v1 turning to a 3v1 immediately shows him being shocked but not off guard) and probably even much more in the manga. So the immediate course of action would be dismantle him Midori as much as possible because he will instantly identify that Midori is a robot or cyborg from the interactions of his attack with the surface of Midori’s body.

With that said, Midori can’t run away because Tsukasa could always outskill him before that happens or grab him or attack him with the extended reach of his weapon.

I'm pretty sure Tsukasa has an extreme advantage against most the characters from the new generation of humans because he has formal training and skill that they lack.

1. This is insulting 💀

2. Tsukasa commended Kohaku for her amazing skills. He literally said that she would be one of the most skilled fighters in the modern era. Skill has no Era. Connor mcgregor would get smoked by an ancient master martial artist. Anyway, like I said Kohaku = the most skillful old gen humans with “formal training” as stated by Tsukasa. Tsukasa > Hyoga > Mastukaze > Kinro > Kohaku = pre petrification humans. If I finished the manga this chain would be even bigger lmao.

I also wouldn't say Tsukasa is that far above Midori.
Kai has been training since he was a child, and has learned many forms of armed and unarmed combat under ASU-NARO and has drunk poisons, withstood shocks and held his breath for extended periods of time as part of his training

Kohaku has been training for years and she can surprise Tsukasa. Just because Kai got training doesn’t make him an amazing fighter in Kohaku’s level but let’s assume that’s the case. Let’s say Kohaku = Kai = the best Japanese fighters. There are three other amazing fighters better than her and Tsukasa outskills them all. Tsukasa is just that skilled.

The poison, shock, not breathing thing is training his endurance and building resistances. It has nothing to do with close quarters combat.

But after his fight with Midori, he was left collapsed, barely even being able to move, while all Midori had was a hand bruise.
Midori could also evade Maple's tentacle attacks all the way from the Locker Room to Cemetery, with Maple having the equivalent of 7 Blade Limbs that can cover entire rooms all with the power to tear him apart.

Midori is skilled.. but he only has one skilled fighter he trumps over (I can’t see the 7 blades image and idk if Maple is a skilled fighter above Kai). So it’s just Midori > Kai ~ Maple.

Tsukasa outskills a skilled fighter that outskills other skilled fighters that outskill others that are comparable to Japanese best fighters. And this is a simplified version. I can look through past vsbw matches or read the manga for more info because one of those fighters has a clan that has skilled fighters in it, so Tsukasa’s skill chain might be way larger than this.

I read it but didn’t understand how Rei is Midori. And it’s weird that you’re using something that’s probably not confirmed.
It's a Vanessa and Vanny situation where the game purposely doesn't confirm it, it's why I said "heavily implied"
but basically;
  • Rei is the mysterious thirteenth person on the Island of Memories in YTTS. And we know that Midori was originally supposed to be a participant in the death game, so why shouldn't he be included in the island simulation? The fact that he's "dead" before anyone else learns of him is also in line with the actual circumstances of the death game.
  • Midori's file being deleted due to the fact he "died" parallels Rei being erased. Also the fact everyone (with the exception of Sara) had a past with Midori but they couldn't remember it, paralleling the memory-wiping effect the Island had.
  • Rei named himself a pun 零, rei? meaning "0" and
    CwkuLcY.png
  • Rei claims to have created the Island simulation. And Midori is one of ASU-NARO's best programmers
  • If you attempt to give Midori the name Nao Egokoro, he comments on preferring making 3D shapes to pictures, so that's something.
But hey, that's just a theory, an Austin Theory, thanks for watching.
With that said, Midori can’t run away because Tsukasa could always outskill him before that happens or grab him or attack him with the extended reach of his weapon.
Doll hands are easily detachable, it's the reason Midori could escpae from Keiji's handcuffs
bTnEplo.png

Plus Tsukasa's extended reach gets countered by Midori's ranged options
Kohaku has been training for years and she can surprise Tsukasa. Just because Kai got training doesn’t make him an amazing fighter in Kohaku’s level but let’s assume that’s the case. Let’s say Kohaku = Kai = the best Japanese fighters. There are three other amazing fighters better than her and Tsukasa outskills them all. Tsukasa is just that skilled.

Tsukasa outskills a skilled fighter that outskills other skilled fighters that outskill others that are comparable to Japanese best fighters. And this is a simplified version. I can look through past vsbw matches or read the manga for more info because one of those fighters has a clan that has skilled fighters in it, so Tsukasa’s skill chain might be way larger than this.
I mean, I'd say Midori's degree of superiority over Kai makes him on par (or at least not too far behind) with Tsukasa, afterall, Tsukasa even said that the gap between Kohaku and himself isn't a yawning chasm
And Maple is less of a skilled fighter and more of a slenderman-type entity, and if she's able to do this while restraining herself, just think how relentless she'd be if she was actively trying to kill someone

Last edited:
Back