• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity's Greatest Tournament Round 1 Match 2: Finn Balor VS Chisato Nishikigi (GRACE)

Skill capable of taking on those with analytical prediction as well as stealth via light and smoke manipulation to not only counter her analytical prediction entirely but also disorientate her. I’m leaning towards Finn Balor.
I feel all of that shouldn't be enough but fair

Tho i feel this debate is pointless since either the two would lose to Daniel in next round, it's lose-lose situation if they win
I can still make a vs thread for whoever loses if you want 👀

That said can you confirm that Chisato is bad at shooting from afar? I didn't get that vibe from her at all minus her rushing to the enemy

Well now i'm thinking again, i feel this match outcome is incon at best since both can win and while Finn has an higher chance, it still going to be thought and the turn can change to Chisato favor if she's clever enough
What has Axiom done and why is he being brought up ?
something about analytical prediction, do you have an issue with this?
That said can you confirm that Chisato is bad at shooting from afar? I didn't get that vibe from her at all minus her rushing to the enemy
The whole "poor aim" is pretty low-key downplay, she can still use it as long range and can bingo'd the hit, it just lowering the accuracy but nowhere make it "poor aim"

I'm just glad Finn Balor can compete with an anime girl ngl. When's the Chisato in WWE arc?
The whole "poor aim" is pretty low-key downplay, she can still use it as long range and can bingo'd the hit, it just lowering the accuracy but nowhere make it "poor aim"
Yeah it sounds more like a "Not as great, but not really bad" thing.

Gonna wait for more info for tomorrow though before I vote.

Look Axiom is a brand new wrestler who debuted literally 3 months ago he's a newbie. Balor has been wrestling for over decades in general since 2008 he's by default leagues I repeat LEAGUES above anything Axiom has done he's not even on the same show which Balor currently fights on.

Look Axiom is a brand new wrestler who debuted literally 3 months ago he's a newbie. Balor has been wrestling for over decades in general since 2008 he's by default leagues I repeat LEAGUES above anything Axiom has done he's not even on the same show which Balor currently fights on.
Exactly lol.

That's what I was saying in the Theory vs Axiom thread, too.

Anyways, as DD said, Balor, as well as The Demon, is leagues above Axiom, so I can confidently say that Balor can circumvent Chisato's Anal Predict.

Don't forget the disaster of Austin vs Ace
But that made me happy because now i know that Chisato can wreck this little twig
Tbf, that shit wasn't my fault. One Piece fans just couldn't cope with the fact that a WWE character outskilled Ace.

Anyways, as DD said, Balor, as well as The Demon, is leagues above Axiom, so I can confidently say that Balor can circumvent Chisato's Anal Predict.
Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

after this match i really don't want to see another Chisato vs WWE again

again Chisato is much more skilled then him, why do you act like his skill is even close to her?

also i'm tired now so i will let the others debate for her for a while

Don't see how this going to change the outcome tbh
Because I’m going to explain later how her restraining device is a pretty shit win-con
Still pretty inconsistent to say
No… it’s not? I’ve proven it is an in-character, combat-applicable option. You can’t just dismiss this casually.

Even if he has AP res the teleportation still going to be countered
With what? Finn is above those who have bested analytical prediction users through pure skill alone, and Chisato has an implicit weakness with her AP in that it doesn’t help against sneak attacks. What can she do to prevent the teleportation from working as an offence?

i think you outsell this light manip too much
I mean it’s pivotal to Finn’s primary win-con, so I don’t think I am. Frankly, I think The Demon’s hax has been underrepresented in its usefulness. The Demon Finn Bálor is not “Austin Theory with new tricks” for example…

I feel like the "poor aim" isn't that much of big deal if you ask me
It’s MASSIVE. Her inability to use her ranged weapons at any kind of actual long range makes them rather unreliable in most circumstances (not to say they aren’t going to help Chisato here, they obviously will.)

Yes, but can she use it in the dark 👀

OK, now onto the stuff I didn’t debunk last night, and then my actual argument for Finn
Even worse, he'll get knocked out from the train by Chisato combined skill/LS/acrobatict/close-combat
Like, the battlefield favored a lot on Chisato side
BFR on this minor of a level is 0 use against a teleporter, and this would backfire MASSIVELY for Chisato if this ended up killing The Demon

Gonna be honest if he has Analytical Prediction Resistance it should be listed on his profile
I was under the impression you don’t list “resistance to analytical prediction

Bear in mind that defeating someone with AP doesn't mean you have the same ability or greater ability.
I ASSURE you Finn is leagues above Axiom, Axiom is literally in the WWE B-League, Finn has been World Champion, beating people with higher AP than him on the route to doing so…

unable to get close
Teleportation says hello

Ok, is that it? Right, onto how The Demon wins, rather than how he doesn’t lose

Ok, so Chisato can’t do jack shit against The Demon’s hax is about the summery of it-

The Demon can work around Chisato’s Analytical Prediction face to face, completely circumvent it with teleportation and light manipulation, and when The Demon gets hits in, with a nearly 3x AP advantages they will hit HARD. This is without mentioning the 1916, which will in all likelihood put Chisato down for the count. Not to mention Chisato’s only proper win-con - her restraining device - can not be operated in the dark. The Demon’s hax are able to null Chisato’s biggest advantages and exploit her weaknesses, giving Finn the toolkit required to take Chisato down.* I’ll officially lodge my vote in for Finn now

*That was a brief summary of my views on the matchup, and I’m happy to go more in depth on anything people need me to!

Back