• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Humanity fights it's own creation: Composite Human vs Frankenstein's Monster

Frankenstein's Monster (Mary Shelley) gets a book on all forms of unarmed combat and a month to study it, the Composite Human has no prep time but has been told a monster with advance intelligence has been sighted in the area, around a month ago, with a book on all forms of unarmed combat. They start in open field about 50 meters away from each other.

Humanity: 7

Monster: 1

Inconclusive: 0

ED51F223-7AC1-4CBB-9211-6A028C564B8D
BF8E5E0C-39E3-410F-9DEC-16806326EFE1

CH. Better experience and skill. Frank needed several months to learn different languages, he's not mastering martial arts in just one abd definitely not to the degree CH has.

Just a quick question right uhhh

You might be able to argue that ch is more skilled but

How is he going to hurt the thing

The monster can be hurt by humans, barely at all, but humans can kill him if given enough time.

Rapid hits over time, lowering his durability. Or just hit and run. Also with CH's superior skill and speed he can easily manuver around all FM's attacks while dishing it out. Also even if FM does hit CH, his durability can take it.

I'm pretty sure it's been agreed that multiple lower tier hits don't stack up to a higher tier durability

Also don't forget CH can use Brazilian jiu jitsu and lifting strength to break bones with Leg Bars, Arm Bars, and can break his neck or simply choke him out. (Notice his Self-Sustenance is type 3 which is based on rest not breathing)

Really? I thought it was said it was. Anyway FM wouldn't be able to land a hit, and could just be knocked out by CH. Plus CH can use the enviorment to harm FM as well.

Use an open field to hurt the monster?

Wait so the monster is physically stronger but can still be hurt by weaker people excuse me

Paul Frank said:
Use an open field to hurt the monster?
Wait so the monster is physically stronger but can still be hurt by weaker people excuse me
Happened in the book \(o_o)/

Anyway lower tir characters can beat higher tier characters, it happens alot of times. Batman beats Bane, Killer Croc, Clayface, etc and they are physically stronger than him. Survivors in the Friday the 13th game can kill Jason. There are quite a few examples of this.

Batman generally beats Bane using underhanded tactics, not pure physical strength alone.

What is Frankie's AP and dura's value? Depending upon the circumstances, CH would end up breaking his own bones trying to pull off martial arts techniques on the guy.

That's at least a Class 5 lifting strength rating IIRC, as you'd need that much force to rip heads off.

No idea how that would translate to AP tho.

I'mma retract my vote and wait for some more info.

But the feats being used aren't that level if I understand it correctly. It was probably talked about in a correction thread though.

tbh I do hope FM can win this because I slightly dislike CH but eh bias 0v0

Paul Frank said:
Just a quick question right uhhh

You might be able to argue that ch is more skilled but

How is he going to hurt the thing
Same way he hurt every other 9-B he's beaten. Hell, he beat Baldi with literally nothing but underwear and that guy can one-shot people above baseline 9-B.

CH also doesn't necessarily have to stay unarmed. Even an open field probably has a rock or something somewhere.

Welp. I go back to CH FRA. If he can't use combat skills to defeat Frankie, he'll go for environmental weaponry.

I'm assuming this is pure HtH with no weapons, unless they find like a big stick or branch in Central Park.

If that's the case, what's the AP for ripping people apart limb by limb? If it's at least several times higher than CH's I don't see them taking down a genius who could probably gain decent martial art skill in a month and has much better AP.

@ Headless: Both have superhuman combat speed, but FM is likely superior in actuality as it's faster than swift eagles, it's only in reactions that that CH is superior, and not by much. In fact, FM should likely be straight up subsonic as it's faster than any eagle, which I think would make it 200+ mph, or at least 100+ mph.

And seeing as he's probably somewhat skilled at combat at this point and has superhuman speed/reactions, it can also probably throw a rock accurately at CH as well.

Gonna vote for FM.

Since Grace is over, someone add this to the list of CH matches that need to be added

Back