• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite on joke site fights a commander (Composite Human (Real World) vs Shinei Nouzen (ON HOLD)

Until @MaybeWantsToEdit has updated Shinei's gun to a more accurate tier, this match has been placed on hold.

Conditions: "...both have all of their possible vehicles be behind them for them to enter, both have everything" -@MaybeWantsToEdit. Speed equalized. VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.

Yes Sir!:

OP Human:

Commandout! (Incon):

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
Yeah without speed equalization it’s a subsonic with a gun versus a superhuman with a gun. Though speed unequalized CH should be better at quick draw. Which I think makes this match kinda unfair since either opponent immediately dies from speed it’s just whether the speed comes from skill or the speed stat.

Yeah without speed equalization it’s a subsonic with a gun versus a superhuman with a gun. Though speed unequalized CH should be better at quick draw. Which I think makes this match kinda unfair since either opponent immediately dies from speed it’s just whether the speed comes from skill or the speed stat.
Shinei is as skilled. The scan given for his Weapon Mastery shows him (named Undertaker, which is his nickname of sorts) shooting down skillfully, hitting their weak points, etc. CH is more skilled I'd say overall with most things but you can only be so skilled in using a gun in which it matters. Besides with Shinei's borderline psuedo-precognition, they'll be able to guess that they'll be shot quickly.

Precognition is only good to have when you have time or the speed to be able to do anything with it. I know he knows he’s about to be shot, there is literally nothing else the CH could try to do. I don’t think he’s all that unskilled at all, but the CH is legitimately the best at quick draw humanity possible, I doubt Shinei’s better at that with the highest of skill versus the supernatural speed he normally has but doesn’t have here from speed equalization. At worst it’s just two people raising a gun at each other with both killing each other with no difficulty at all with the first shot. So I still think it’s a really funky match that doesn’t really work.

Like, the gun skill is good, but I mean in this fight in particular drawing the gun in the fastest most effective way possible is the skill needed here not necessarily your full on accuracy and combat skill. Though he scales to being able to blitz people in speed, so that makes the skill feat a bit more questionable.

At worst it’s just two people raising a gun at each other with both killing each other with no difficulty at all with the first shot.
Naturally, CH would know this just with how their knowledge works, and first pull up something like a shield or whatever instead of a gun, and then hop into a vehicle with Shinei doing the same

Shinei’s gun is 9-A, the CH has nothing that could block that. Plus in the op they don’t have a shield. Actually, rereading the op, CH doesn’t even have a gun while Shinei gets one since it’s standard equipment for him. So never mind Shinei just stomps.

Actually, rereading the op, CH doesn’t even have a gun while Shinei gets one since it’s standard equipment for him. So never mind Shinei just stomps.
The rules say that "both have everything". Anyway looking at the scan for the 9-A weapon, it honestly doesn't seem 9-A actually. The machine that got shot in one bullet and blew up took a second to recognize it had been shot and then blew up after some moments. It just seems like the bullet hit a vulnerable part of the machine related to a combustible part of the engine which caused a chain reaction for it to blow up. I might have a CR thread for that later.

But even then, I feel like CH has a solid chance of just aimdodging bullets as they quickly get into their mech, considering they are hundreds of meters away from each other

CH ops are always so confusing. In that case then I’ll just wait until the gun maybe gets downgraded to vote. Currently if CH goes for anything but immediately shooting Shinei wins very easily and with so many options it’s likely they could try something else and just die for it. Though I personally would argue that they would likely just use a gun first if they have one, that’s often very effective.

Back