• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(VOTES NEEDED) Comic Book Expert Who Doesn't Know MCU Iron Man fights him (Composite Human (Real World) vs Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe))

Conditions: Iron Man Suits are restricted, both sides get 1 month of prep time. Speed Equalized. VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise.

I. Am IRON MAN: 5 (Mariogoods, MaybeWantsToEdit, ThePrimalHunter, Javenplayz253, Undylan, )

I. Am A BELOVED COMPOSITE IN THE LATE 2010s!:

They both become friends after a long, epic battle (incon):

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
This fight is very interesting, but I'm going with Tony. His suit's highest lifting strength I feel means he can allow for more elaborate equipment than CH can, and they would be far more durable than CH's. To Tony, CH's equipment would be like a tower made of popsicle sticks. That, and Tony just has much greater intelligence so he'd be able to do even more stuff that just violates physics. Not only that, but CH's stuff I feel take more time than 1 month, considering how things are made in real life.

Back