• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Human Devilman upgrade

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Areku and I believe that Jack should be part of the Akira's human key, so I propose an upgrade.

AP:

As shown here, Jack has made a 8.9 magnitude earthquake singlehandedly before creating several earthquakes to erupt the volcanoes, killing majority in the Kanto. I used this calculator to measure how powerful the earthquake is.

The result: 1.412538e+18J or 337.60468451242828369 Megatons of TNT. Mountain Level. He may be higher since I didn't calc the rest and it's early stages of his life, which is weaker self according to the respect thread.

Lifting Strength:

http://i.imgur.com/CZGpoY0.jpg

Lifted a Jeep while weakened. At least Class 5.

Speed:

http://i.imgur.com/Cr6cW9s.jpg

Blocked Skull King's eye beam, which described by the respect thread to be Skull King's version of Devil Lightning. Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed.

Abilities:

Not really much but because Jack is part of the human key, many of the abilities in the Devilman's key will include the human key as well. I found some ability used by Akira in Devilman Grimoire as well.

Body Control

Transformation

True Flight

Teleportation

Large Size type 2

Forcefield Creation

Matter Manipulation

Creation

Life Manipulation

Electricity Manipulation

Bone Manipulation

Soul Manipulation

Astral Projection

Resistance to Precognition, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Portal Creation

Earth Manipulation

Weather Manipulation

Illusion Creation

Power Bestowal

Resurrection

Portal Creation/BFR

Time Travel

High-Low Regenerationn

Limited Reality Warping

All of them are shown by Jack one way or another in the Violence Jack respect thread. Well except for BC because that's from Grimoire. And RW is from Neo Devilman.

Violence Jack respect thread.

Sorry

Anyway, not familiar enough with the verse but this seems to make sense. You should put the calc in a blog and get it evaluated first tho

I know it's pretty straightforward, but still

I'm not that good when it comes to calculations. You need to ask it first. Also MHS+ is just for combat and lightning feats tends to not need calcs. Also that regen is High-Low.

Back