• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violence jack Speed calcs (Devilman Profile)

Kingcollapser

He/Him
  • Dodges bullets - It’s near impossible to make out what gun that is however I’m assuming Violence Jack takes place in 1970 since the events happened directly after the end of the Devilman which was created in 1970 as an anti war manga. That mini gun might be a M134 mini gun which has been in action from 1963 to the present day. It has a fire rate of 2,800 ft/s (853 m/s) which would qualify as a supersonic feat according to fandoms supersonic speed scale which ranges 377.3 - 857.5
  • Dodges a Magnum and leaps FTE - Assuming this is a Smith and Wesson model 10 it’s muzzle velocity is
    1,000 feet per second (300 m/s) (.38 Special)
    685 feet per second (209 m/s) (.38/200)When he leaps he’s moving faster than the human eye can see which is subsonic minimum.
    Which would be a subsonic feat according to fandoms calc of 171.5 - 308.7

• Early Jack blitzes motorcycles and Early Jack catches up to motorcycles that had a headstart - That top bike looks like it could be a Honda CBX1000 (top speed 130mph), Yamaha RD350 (top speed 160 kmph), or a Suzuki GS750 (top speed 200 kph). And the bike on the bottom looks like it could be a Suzuki GS750 (top speed 200kph). I’m assuming those are the specific models because those were some of the most common motorcycles in 1970’s Japan and this story takes place specifically in kanto, japan and resources in the story were scarce.
  • Dodges a machine gun - I see a M1 bazooka (82m/s), mp40 (400ms), and a mg 42(740 m/s) and all firing at Jack and he hops out of the way

• Along with girl Jack, he dodges machine gun fire and tank fire - I don’t see the tank so I’ll assume it’s the most common Japanese ww ll tank: Type 97 medium tank Chi-Ha, one soldier seems to be shooting an mp40 while the other gun looks like a type 100. Assuming the tank is firing from a tank gun (specifically a 57 mm tank gun Type 97) Jack should be moving around 355.3 m/s (Transonic). The Type 100 has a velocity of 335 m/s and the Mp40 has a velocity of 400 m/s

Ask them for their input here. There are also knowledgeable members on the verse you could ask.
I tried to do that, but on the supporter list for Devilman there’s only three names listed including yours. I think you may be the only supporter that’s still active at least that I know of.

I tried to do that, but on the supporter list for Devilman there’s only three names listed including yours. I think you may be the only supporter that’s still active at least that I know of.
Well, you can always get admins and mods to join by asking them on their profiles or sending them a DM.

I think I did, but it didn’t get many comments
I can try to calculate some of them, but I'm currently dealing with a lot in life like depression, work, and scams. Just keep trying to get in touch with them; I already made another calculation for Devilman Crybaby.

Nice

I see your feat and I raise you this, I could be wrong but this might be the best lifting feat since Jinmen is the size of a city
Yeah, I might be able to calculate Large Size for both Devilman and Jinmen. I am still working on other parts of the Devilman verse, however, so I don't know how long it'll take me to do it. I've already started a draft for the live-action version of Devilman here, and honestly, I kinda regret watching the movie.

Yeah, I might be able to calculate Large Size for both Devilman and Jinmen. I am still working on other parts of the Devilman verse, however, so I don't know how long it'll take me to do it. I've already started a draft for the live-action version of Devilman here, and honestly, I kinda regret watching the movie.
Looooooool i don’t blame you, i don’t want to torture myself with that

Back