• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HUGGE Lake Trio hax upgrade

One small thing im surprised wasnt added.

Besides destroying a space-time singularity, shouldn't the Lake Trio have some level of Space-Time manipulation?

Through the red chain they can bind and connect Time and Space (In the anime they literally do this via portals) and since all 3 of them can cancel out the time or space powers of Dialga/Palkia, it should imply they also have good enough control to stop them.

Plus, IIRC, Dialga resetting the universe in the manga did absolutely nothing to the Lake Trio.

@Triforce

I can do better and go straight from TheMightyRegulators blog:

This is them literally binding space and time via portals
Lake Trio feat
to summon Dialga and Palkia Rest is obvious and known im sure.
Lake Trio feat 2
Lake Trio feat 3

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
@Triforce
I can do better and go straight from TheMightyRegulators blog:

This is them literally binding space and time via portals
Lake Trio feat
to summon Dialga and Palkia Rest is obvious and known im sure.
Lake Trio feat 2
Lake Trio feat 3
Yeah, I've not seen most of the Anime, sorry

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
It's not only through portals, the portal part is just to enforce the feat when they summon Dialga and Palkia.
It's still via a portal, but what about them cancelling the effects of Dialga/Palkia? That could be definitive as Dialga and Palkia are basically the embodiment of Time/space

Yes but that doesnt mean its only with portals. That said, canceling the powers of either Dialga or Palkia should still be good support for this too.

This is pretty clear, Cyrus clearly says: "Combine time and space." so support this. Although, is there anything else to show they have Time-Space Manipulation?

That is true. And I guess it makes a lot of sense reviewing it, since they were able to counter both of them when they were all together, meaning they'd either have Power Nullification on a 2-B Scale which wouldn't make sense because if they did, it would have led to all reality falling appart, as Dialga just breathing creates the flow of time, same with Palkia, so they must have countered them.

If I remember correctly, didn't they manipulate Space in the Anime when Ash and Co. Saw them, I think it was Azelf.

Back