• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
been waiting a long time for this

• Ichigo
  • Luffy
  • Naruto
  • 6B versions
  • speed equalized
  • battle takes place on a random planet
  • random encounter

naruto. but im too lazy to develope right now, unlike the others, he has cellular level attacks.

Luffy gets owned badly, since both Ichigo and Naruto has cutting attacks that are deadly. Naruto has edge over Ichigo thanks to clones, he might pull off a win after decent fight

Rasenshuriken disintegrates on a cellular level and Naruto can spam it comfortably. Ichigo's absorption is the only problem, but it's sort of slow and he can't absorb from different directions. Going Naruto too.

Is this Dangai Ichigo or True Shikai Ichigo?

Utenok123 said:
Dofla country level cutting attacks = nothing for G4
Too bad G4 will run out and Ichigo will one shot Luffy. Luffy had lots of help from other people to put up fight with Doflamingo

Naruto = 43 Teratons

Ichigo = 40 Teratons

Luffy = 37 Teratons

Over all Naruto wins via slightly better everything, stats, experience, hax, etc.

Utenok123 said:
pre-cog is ignored ?
All Luffy will see in pre-cog that his limbs are being torn apart (like he saw with Mihawk). He should stay far away from rasenshuriken or getsuga tensho

I mean Naruto's main rival has the same ability and the final villain of bleach had precog on steroids.

RadicalMrR said:
I mean Naruto's main rival has the same ability and the final villain of bleach had precog on steroids.
>Precog on steroids.

the downplay (Almighty downplay I'd say).

Naruto is the only one with decent hax. He can use sealing and is probably more experienced.

Luffy just gets stomped.

Pre cog wont save luffy.

I say naruto, he also beat Ichigo last I checked so I am assuming that just adding luffy wont be much of a challenge for him.

Naruto wins by a literal landslide. Only the landslide are clones, and the clones have Rasenshuriken each.

That, and the Rasenshuriken can chase targets.

Naruto - remote controlled Rasenshuriken
Remotely-controlled Rasenshurike

Naruto - remote controlled Rasenshuriken2
Rasenshuriken can make turns

Yeah going with Naruto for the reasons above with Ichigo being second and Luffy getting wasted

I feel as though Luffy is being extremely underestimated. Yes, the Rubber fruit leaves him more vulnerable to cutting attacks, but his haki makes up for that weakness. He can take sword attacks from people of similar power.

Base Luffy would not be outright dominated either. Gear 4th lasted 20+ minutes against Doflamingo (confirmed in manga), so unless the fight lasts for such a long period, Gear 4th will remain.

However, that doesn't change the fact that Naruto is the big dog here due to variety, and overwhelming AoE potential with RS and clones. He can literally spam them. Luffy and Ichigo would each be capable of holding their own, but considering that its a 3-way battle, the two of them taking focus off of Naruto = the moment they start losing any chance of victory. Both have range, but lack variety and since they are all relatively close to power, it all comes down to skill, and abilities. Naruto wins in the latter by a landslide even if one can argue that Luffy or Ichigo can compensate for the former.

Naruto wins this with relative high difficulty.

Mobzzzzz5 said:
Naruto would win around mid-diff
Reasons are needed or your vote won't count. If what you wish to say or how you see the fight will go is already said by someone else, you can say you vote for Naruto because of (insert name here)'s reasons or 'for the reasons given above'.

Naruto kills both his opponents. Ichigo is a terrible fighter. I don't remember him ever showing fighting strategy anywhere close to Naruto's stuff. Luffy is markedly better but again, not comparable to Naruto. Naruto will completely frustrate both his opponents and end the fight

Honestly, I think Naruto could take both Luffy and Ichigo at the same time and still come out on top with relative ease

Naruto isn't more skilled neither is he a better fighter, he has a demon fox inside him and got powers from a god, luffy has rubber and only gets power ups due to his own creative use of his powers

Goodness this isn't a question of how they got their powers and their power ups; it's a question of who would win this fight.

Davidsteel1 said:
Goodness this isn't a question of how they got their powers and their power ups; it's a question of who would win this fight.
I was responding to another comment saying Naruto is more skilled and that he's a better fighter, not sure how you didn't see that

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
@Roy, Please stop with the wank and downplay please...
Dude, almost everyone here agrees that Naruto would come out on top and he is the only one among the three to have had actual military training. It's not wanking in the least. Luffy is very competent in using his powers but even within One Piece verse we can see how much difference a dedicated military training can create.

I am talking, of course, about Vergo.

Back