• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dude, almost everyone here agrees that Naruto would come out on top and he is the only one among the three to have had actual military training. It's not wanking in the least. Luffy is very competent in using his powers but even within One Piece verse we can see how much difference a dedicated military training can create.

I am talking, of course, about Vergo.

"Military Training" Sure "Military" Training, also you literally said that narudo would easily take care of both of his opponent which is indeed wank and calling ichigo a terrible which is indeed downplay...

Also, I don't care who wins here at all, it's just that your comments made no sense to me...

think of it this way, If i (as a noob in warfare) had 100 tanks and was facing off against an experienced General, who also had 100 tanks, I would lose, miserably. Heck, even with 200 tanks I would still probably lose. You can't compare the battle experiences of Naruto and Ichigo. Ichigo is a good swordsman, a good fighter no doubt, but he hasn't a shred of strategic brilliance. Luffy is very good at reading his opponent, and very good at utilizing his abilities - which Naruto also has, but Naruto also has a more versatile moveset and is more disciplined than Luffy.

I am not "wanking" or downplaying anyone. In fact, I admit that they are equally matched - physically, but neither Luffy nor Ichigo can match Naruto's wits when it comes to a fight

RoyGundam said:
think of it this way, If i (as a noob in warfare) had 100 tanks and was facing off against an experienced General, who also had 100 tanks, I would lose, miserably. Heck, even with 200 tanks I would still probably lose. You can't compare the battle experiences of Naruto and Ichigo. Ichigo is a good swordsman, a good fighter no doubt, but he hasn't a shred of strategic brilliance. Luffy is very good at reading his opponent, and very good at utilizing his abilities - which Naruto also has, but Naruto also has a more versatile moveset and is more disciplined than Luffy.

I am not "wanking" or downplaying anyone. In fact, I admit that they are equally matched - physically, but neither Luffy nor Ichigo can match Naruto's wits when it comes to a fight
.....Umm sure dude sure....

Lol Naruto wins because he has better abilities, and that's literally the only reason, he's not some great fighter, he's powerful but not any more skilled then the typical protagonist, Naruto relies on his God given powers, luffy relies on creative use of his crappy abilities

The Gotei 13 is not a military force. They are actually closer to a law enforcement agency. Like the Police - for dead people

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
.....Umm sure dude sure....
Instead of trying to be cute, maybe you could point out why exactly you think I am so wrong ? Then we could have a discussion. Otherwise, you are just being a troll

Instead of trying to be cute, maybe you could point out why exactly you think I am so wrong ? Then we could have a discussion. Otherwise, you are just being a troll

I wasn't trying to be cute at all, im just trying to process what you just said, like i said before i don't care much for this thread, it's just your comments made me intervene. I'm not trolling in the slightest.....

Back