• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bandana Dee was one of the two main characters in Kirby Battle Royal, and the story was mostly focused on Kirby, so it doesnt count. Bandana Dee wasn't even playable in Kirby's Canvas Curse. If you mean Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, then no, cause the story was mostly focused on Kirby helping Elline. Bandana Dee was just also there.

It probably could, Spears and elemental buffs could be used in puzzles, combat could be interesting and very different. And As we see in Super Star, Waddle Dee's talking isn't ridiculous so we could have more unique character moments.

That.one.mofo said:
Maybe a side game like dddtour and Metaknightmare.
That's what I was thinking. And if it was the main story, I don't know what the deep lore would be. It would just have to be one without much I guess.

A backstory, His spear and parasol from battle royale, And little bit of lore would be enough. though this thread is only directed towards Kirby so we should just focus on that for now.

Back