• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Wall-of-Text Ability sections for each Tier but it's 2022

I was scrolling through the Forums and I found an interesting thread called Largest wall-of-text abilities section for every tier , but it's pretty old, and a lot's happened in the last 4 years. For example, Kirby was 7641 characters back then, now the pink ball's at 19891 characters, as well as now being 3-C. I'm sure there's a lot of new contenders too, and contenders from before might have gotten upgrades. Tier 0 characters also have powers and abilities sections now. Also I'm bored and why not.

Anyways, this will reference the number of characters in a character's "Powers and Abilities" section. The same rules as the last thread apply:

One character, one tier. The same character cannot take up multiple tiers.

A single verse can hold up to two slots max, so choose wisely.

This is judged by number of characters, rather than number of words.

To get added, post the number of characters within their abilities section. This is still a good tool, so post it on there.

The Tiers

Tier 0/1

Tier 2

Tier 3

• Tier High 3-A:
  • Tier 3-A: Ganondorf (38379 characters)
  • Tier 3-B:
  • Tier 3-C: Kirby (27362 characters)
Tier 4

• Tier 4-A:
  • Tier 4-B:
  • Tier High 4-C: Pacheco Cara Floja (26048 characters)
  • Tier 4-C:
  • Tier Low 4-C:
Tier 5

Tier 6

• Tier High 6-A: Ygorl, Lord of Entropy (5259 characters)
  • Tier 6-A: Asta (Post-Timeskip) (14311 characters)
  • Tier High 6-B:
  • Tier 6-B:
  • Tier Low 6-B:
  • Tier High 6-C:
  • Tier 6-C: Dread Emperor (6979 characters)
Tier 7

• Tier High 7-A:
  • Tier 7-A: Shiny Chariot (4243 characters)
  • Tier 7-B: Anos Voldigoad (13043 characters)
  • Low 7-B:
  • Tier High 7-C:
  • Tier 7-C:
  • Tier Low 7-C:
Tier 8

• Tier 8-A:
  • Tier 8-B:
  • Tier High 8-C:
  • Tier 8-C:
Tier 9

• Tier 9-A:
  • Tier 9-B: Miyama Kaito (12027 characters)
  • Tier 9-C:
Tier 10

• Tier 10-A:
  • Tier 10-B:
  • Tier 10-C:
Tier 11

• Tier 11-A:
  • Tier 11-B:
  • Tier 11-C:
Unknown/Varies

• Unknown:
  • Varies:

Last edited:
So, only one key, then?

Newly reincarnated, Tier 7-B.

10,049 characters.

13,043 characters if you include resistances.

So, only one key, then?

Newly reincarnated, Tier 7-B.

10,049 characters.

13,043 characters if you include resistances.
You can have multiple keys, so long as the character fits all of them. For Anos, you can use his strongest key and still have the other stuff in the weaker keys, so he could be nommed for Low 1-C if you want, which would give you 17k characters, but I really don't think anyone in 7-B can match that. Anyways, added Anos, Timmy and Kirby, my nomination.

sooooooo

after I count all of those P&As, it amounts to 24532 characters, this one is for 5-C and low 5-B placement

and this dude

he has 12027 words, it' for 10-B, 10-A, 9-C and 9-B placement

For 8-A, 7-C, High 6-C, and 5-A

Cutting out all the text for the scrollboxes and tabbers yields 3934 words, 30666 characters

For 8-A, 7-C, High 6-C, and 5-A

Cutting out all the text for the scrollboxes and tabbers yields 3934 words, 30666 characters
Wait we counting the links too?

Wait we counting the links too?
We counting the links here. Give us those THICC WALLS.

Anyways, added Hajime to low 5-B, Miyama Kaito to 9-B, Chariot to 7-A, Ygorl to High 6-A, Dread Emporor to 6-C and the Hunter to 5-A. Remember, even if you submit multiple keys, they're only going on the list once, which is generally the highest one.

Last edited:
Lu Zhiyu for 1-A

Lu Zhiyu for 1-A
The character counts please

Cool

In that case I'm nominating this guy for 6-C, High 6-A, or 3-A (Take your pick)

38,379 characters

Oh I guess since there's a spot open, this dude for 2-A

23,891 characters, or you can boot Kirby out his spot in 3-C and put Odin there instead

Oh I guess since there's a spot open, this dude for 2-A

23,891 characters, or you can boot Kirby out his spot in 3-C and put Odin there instead
Are y'all using source mode for this? Generally, I put characters in the highest tier, and if I use Source Mode Kirby beats Odin anyways

Been using source mode yeah, also weren't you already using source mode for Kirby (You mentioned we were also including links so I assumed you were already using source mode for him)?

Here's a replacement for some tiers. Put her wherever

Back