• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong must human be to do the following:

Punch through granite wall (around 20-30 cm), toughest tank armor, toughest battleship armor, with bare hands?

And what currently possible training and/or enhancements of body are needed?

BattleReviews said:
well, the human must controll a plane, drop an atom bomb on the wall and boom, the strongest human ever
No, i was talking about human doing it with bare hands. Without any possible help.

oh, now i look at the description of the thread, i dont know, the most strongest possible human could be tier 9-C, and those tiers would even struggle defeating those armor

I think at least an 8-C for a human to do all these feats with their bare hands.

I don't think there is any training to reach these feats but, possibly with enhancement only being able to do it on a small degree like denting the battleship and tank armor only a little and slightly cracking a 3cm think piece of granite which would be wall level.

Low 9-B for the Granite Wall, it's barely a foot thick so it is definitely Wall Level

Solid 9-B for punching through a Tank's armor, since destroying the Tank entirely is 9-A

And 9-A for Punching through the thick armor of a Battle Ship.

---

With current physics, the Granite Wall Feat could be doable with cybernetics and/or genetic engineering. The other feats are a bit out of the realm of how material sciences work. Human bodies are just too small and too slow to generate the energy/forces needed to puncture Tank Armor, let alone Battleship Armor.

And 9-A for Punching through the thick armor of a Battle Ship.
Really? Strange, I thought it would be a bit bigger. Even though I knew Battleship armor is very fragile, but not that fragile after all.

9-A is not fragile at all. a 9-A explosion would turn a normal house into a bunch of chunks or totally frag a tank. Yet it would only damage a Battleship. Battleships are monstrously tough in realistic terms.

You think? Even in realistic terms: what durability can such armor provide to a normal battleship? There's a page of Iowa-class battleship with durability "At least Large Building level", while the ship itself is that big, so it seems that this armor doesn't provide much of defense, while it should level the durability at least one tier up. The same goes for many other things, like tanks. A tank being only 9-A sounds pretty weak, isn't it?

Or it's because of my perception of scale being scewed like one person said me once.

Your sense of scale seems very very skewed. Like a normal Human isn't even Wall Level... 9-A is several Thousands of times stronger than that Human. Like Imagine an army of 5000 humans. That is one tank. Imagine An army of 500 Tanks, that is one Battleship...

Yeah... maybe I really need to review my sense of scale, because one of my quotes about nukes is:"They are at best City level threat, and alltogether are just pathetic Island level", which I've put as a reason why Real World humanity is possibly the weakest verse on the site...

But, you know, I just thought... Human level is, basically, the weakest level on the site, so comparing something with humans makes almost no sense. It's almost as ridiculous as comparing a human with an ant and saying: "you see? humans are extremely powerful"; it doesn't make a compliment for humans, because everything they're superior to are mere ants, even if they numbers are gargantuous. The same goes for tanks, so nothing actually impressive from them. Just a harmless tin cans.

Back